What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frank Pritchard wanting out of Penrith

Stagger eel

Staff member
it appears the panthers need to sign up a decent PR person rather than keep their players happy at the moment.

Roosters will chase after him for sure, But They are over-paying O'Meley imo, so they would probably have to off-load someone else.

panthersballboy

Juniors
That will officially do me. First it was supposedly getting rid of the 'deadwood'. Now one of the blokes who has been perfoming well this year wants to go. Deadset the club is run by the 3 stooges.

Lime_Green

Juniors
Elliott seems intent on alienating anyone experienced and creative at the Panthers so that he can bring in young players who he can mold to play his "structured" style of footy without complaint.

Once the exodus is over the Panthers will probably improve on this years form (and even last years), but they will never have the flair or creativity to win a finals game.

Gower, Wallace, Priddis, Puletua, Pritchard and potentially Wesser and Waterhouse out the door. And now Lewis dropped to the bench? Bizarre.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I just can't understand what Penrith are doing, it's alright releasing players but where the hell are are they going to find replacements for players of that calibre now???

panthersballboy

Juniors
eelavation said:
I just can't understand what Penrith are doing, it's alright releasing players but where the hell are are they going to find replacements for players of that calibre now???

Exactly. I can't see the point of it. It's not like there is massive talent out there who don't have contracts for next year. They should stick with them for now and if they come good, great, if not release them early next year and try to sign players to replace them for 2009. This will also benefit the released players as they'll have a better chance to secure another contract elsewhere for 2009.

I wonder how long it will be until Michael Jennings asks for a release. I'm sure he'll tire of playing in that backline next year

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
Really would be interesting as to which team he will end up in, if he gets released...teams like Manly, Sydney Roosters, Parra have been mentioned as to chasing him before.

Manly...Watmough..Pritchard..Menzies

Roosters .. Pritchard..Fitzy...Tupou

Parra.. Hindmarsh..Pritchard..Mateo...

He would certainly would add punch to these backrows, or any other team.

Eddie.

Bench
Looks to me the club is in a full blown crisis

* last on the Ladder, poor crowds
* 3 Club Captains on the outer
* Pritchard wants out
* Rumoured Waterhouse and Wesser want out
* Lewis now dropped to the bench, amidst many other senior players
* Wallace in the Twos, Clinton gone

Incredible.

Elliott obviosuly a popular bloke, LOL

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Even though we have plenty of backrowers, I would sign Pritchard for the right price, he is a great offloader.

t-ba

Post Whore
Eddie. said:
Looks to me the club is in a full blown crisis

* last on the Ladder, poor crowds
* 3 Club Captains on the outer
* Pritchard wants out
* Rumoured Waterhouse and Wesser want out
* Lewis now dropped to the bench, amidst many other senior players
* Wallace in the Twos, Clinton gone

Incredible.

Elliott obviosuly a popular bloke, LOL

Being honest, the Panthers would have got the arse a long time ago without that gaming empire behind them.

Latest posts