What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

Eelementary

Post Whore
I think Stuart will do well at the Raiders - he certainly wants to be there, and they have a much better roster than Parramatta.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
The anger from the Eels sector is understandable. Ricky was desperate to get back into the NRL and Parramatta was his only "in" at the time. So he basically used them as such, because it's pretty obvious that he didn't want to be there. At the same time, it doesn't sound like the Parramatta board were behind him all the way either. Both parties were better off parting in the end.

But at least the Eels got the clean-out they sorely needed. People like to bag Stuart for it, but they'll be much better off without the deadwood.

Like others have said, he's ticking all the boxes at Canberra so far, so will just see how he goes.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The anger from the Eels sector is understandable. Ricky was desperate to get back into the NRL and Parramatta was his only "in" at the time. So he basically used them as such, because it's pretty obvious that he didn't want to be there. At the same time, it doesn't sound like the Parramatta board were behind him all the way either. Both parties were better off parting in the end.

But at least the Eels got the clean-out they sorely needed. People like to bag Stuart for it, but they'll be much better off without the deadwood.

Like others have said, he's ticking all the boxes at Canberra so far, so will just see how he goes.

Well said.

Good luck in 2014.

Green River Eel

Juniors
Yeah, you are perfectly happy without him, which is why your here in a scarcely populated Raiders forum trying to troll

Nick, i havnt said a bad word about your club, i even stated i liked the raiders, rival fans and lovers of the game are allowed to discuss anything they like with rival fans, if i wanted to troll i would have done a lot better job than i did.
cheers

dubby

Bench
Memo to Eels fans:

We don't give a toss what you think or what has been done to you or anyone else. We are focussed on the now and planning for the future. If Ricky Stuart leads this club to premiership glory you won't have any excuses to blame for the amateur, low grade attempt of a football club that is Parramatta. You've been a joke for years. Any club that once hired Jason Taylor as coach has no right to question any club about its coaching staff.

Dazraider

Juniors
Memo to Eels fans:

We don't give a toss what you think or what has been done to you or anyone else. We are focussed on the now and planning for the future. If Ricky Stuart leads this club to premiership glory you won't have any excuses to blame for the amateur, low grade attempt of a football club that is Parramatta. You've been a joke for years. Any club that once hired Jason Taylor as coach has no right to question any club about its coaching staff.

come on man how can we plan for the future when as soon as we get a player with a lot of potential they leave.
We need a Melbourne Storm approach and we stcuk with a coach that has only been successful with a team full of stars and platform that was already made by others.
Problem is we cant attract big name players and we been building since 1995. nearly 20 years.
I hope we can win a few games this season but doubt we will top the eels as they do look like they have a good team. though i can see there defence weaken against better opponents.
We have made a terrible decision in having stuart

sydraider

First Grade
Well Daz for the first time in a while players are actually staying or want to stay ie Wighton, The Lee's etc.

I thought we looked much better than I anticipated against the cowboys, a game we really should have won if not for Thurston and a couple of silly mistakes. See what happens this week against the knights but yeah I cant see us getting the spoon.

Green River Eel

Juniors
Memo to Eels fans:

Bwahahaha quote ''if RS leads this club to premiership glory you wont have any excuses'' mate you clearly are delusional, settle down tiger, i havnt thrown one insult at your club here, but i will get the last laugh here with you personally, RS will be a complete disaster, its just a matter of how fast you fall, not when.
I know my clubs been the laughing stock, i have no problems admitting that, from the front office to on the park we have been a shambles for years, im a realist, but i'll bet you one thing, we will climb the ladder more positions compared to last year than you will climb under RS, in fact i think you will drop a few positions, we will be a 5 times better side without RS, he is a joker, he will set you up for failure with excuse after excuse, you just cant see it yet.
RS is a weak human being.
Im looking forward to popping into this blog after we play you this year.

Green River Eel

Juniors
Enjoy getting buttf**ked by the majority of teams this year.

LOL i hope your around at the end of the season to pop into this blog, youve clearly underestimated us this year, we have a coach that doesnt make excuses and blame the refs every week to cover his own shortcomings, and a team with more ability than you realise, and we will kick your ass in Darwin, thats a fact.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
LOL i hope your around at the end of the season to pop into this blog, youve clearly underestimated us this year, we have a coach that doesnt make excuses and blame the refs every week to cover his own shortcomings, and a team with more ability than you realise, and we will kick your ass in Darwin, thats a fact.

Cool story, but Wizardman's comment was directed at us.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee

Oh wow. We might have a new Bunniesman on our hands here.

Green River Eel

Juniors
Hahaha amazing timing for that premature ejaculation Green River Eel :lol:

LOL i know, we were a fekking disgrace tonight, again, but no excuses from BA in the presser, we will be back, manly next week, we should towel them up by 50 lol :roll:, you just settle the fek down raiders fans or it will all end inb tears for you, we will still kick your asses in Darwin :D