What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

bileduct

Coach
I'll tell you how you judge a good coach, if the players improve under him, you have a good coach, NOT ONE player improved under Ricky, not one, they actually went backwards, the stats proved that, the same thing is happening with the raiders now.

Ricky only signed 3 players in this new team, Norman and Peats, he didnt want Peats, Nolan talked him into it, we signed peats as a last gap choice, Nolan also was the one that got Norman, they were mates from the broncs.

So RS signed no body apart from mossop, who has a bung shoulder and is out for half of the year, great signing lol.

RS got rid of a few players that would have had the boot anyway..

RS didnt build anything at our club, he put us back years, the proof is in the pudding, not one player improved under him, it was a disgrace, most games we had 10 dropped balls and errors to match, basic skills went backwards at light speed, look at us last night 2 ERRORS FOR THE WHOLE GAME, the proofs in the pudding RS was a joke, and it looks like the raiders are as clueless in attack now as we were last year, has anybody improved under RS ?

Just wait until the end of the year to answer that.

cheers

Anyway at least this threads got some conversation going in the raiders forum here, it was looking a bit quiet.
Just in case you are curious, I don't bother reading any of your wall of butt-hurt.

bileduct

Coach
Familiarise yourself with the feeling my friend . Ricky couldn't even win the un lose-able World Cup with arguably the best rugby league team ever assembled . And what's he do when he lost ? You guessed it , abuse the referee in the foyer .

I'll bet you you never hear Ricky take any responsibility as a team/coach for one single loss .
In other words...

"Moooooo! Mooooooooo!!!! Mooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!"

legend

Coach
In other words...

"Moooooo! Mooooooooo!!!! Mooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!"

Another quality post from a delusional Raiders fan.

I can see the legion of big name players lining up to sign with us.

Stuart is not the answer. Furner MK II. He is an absolute myth!

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Another quality post from a delusional Raiders fan.

I can see the legion of big name players lining up to sign with us.

Stuart is not the answer. Furner MK II. He is an absolute myth!

You know when I realised nobody wanted to play for Ricky ? When even his best mate Greg Bird knocked him back .

Think of all the guys Stuart threw a bone to as NSW coach yet not one would come and play for him at club level . Anthony Tupou chose to play reserve grade over taking Ricky's offer ha ha ha .

bileduct

Coach
He who laughs last laughs loudest, im gonna be laughin hard lol.
That's just a sign of mental instability.

It probably has something to do with this:

1239892_550267868354511_1707015999_n.jpg

jason taylor

Bench
We get it, Parramatta got 2 spoons in a row, and one of those was delivered by your current coaching staff.

Have fun down in Canberra guys.

natheel

Coach
I'll give Ricky 2 ticks he got Norman and peats to the club and got rid of SOME dead wood I still believe Cheyse Blair should have never be punted

But its all Arthur now. We still have the majority of our squad who were there last year apart from 5 players 3 of which came in the off season

But Arthur has really got their attitudes right. Ricky couldn't. Maybe he can for the raiders side but from what I'm seeing he's saying g the exact same things he did early on with us

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah it is a pretty bold statement when talking about Parramatta not getting a spoon. Nobody has a bigger collection than the Eels.

Last edited:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I'll give Ricky 2 ticks he got Norman and peats to the club and got rid of SOME dead wood I still believe Cheyse Blair should have never be punted

But its all Arthur now. We still have the majority of our squad who were there last year apart from 5 players 3 of which came in the off season

But Arthur has really got their attitudes right. Ricky couldn't. Maybe he can for the raiders side but from what I'm seeing he's saying g the exact same things he did early on with us

If he can sign someone decent and get rid of the deadwood down here I will give him a tick for 2014 regardless of where we finish. We are a spoon squad so if we win the spoon that sucks but you can't polish a turd as the saying goes.

We can't control who coaches this club. Members don't even have a say at the Raiders on any subject at all. The club has zero democracy. So we can't really do much but say Stuart is a jerk for walking out on Parra and has a pretty poor coaching record over the last few years but we hope he improves the Raiders. Other than following another sport that is literally the extent of our power at Canberra. The club would not care if nobody showed up to Canberra Stadium on the weekends as long as the pokies were bringing in the dollars.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Arthur can thank Ricky for the clean-out.

Please mate......putting people's name on a projector and humiliating them in first half dozen and destroying season in process is not a good coach.....RS can talk and talk etc.....but is NOT a good coach......enjoy ur season.

Ps
Not makin any bold predictions for our mob other.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Can't wait till u clowns lose a couple more games and start the rot....u know its goin to happen.......

Latest posts