What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Worse to Even Worse!

God-King Dean

Immortal
shayne hayne lost the plot "dont wave your hands at me"...that will live forever in league history

Also forgot to metnion Peachey swore at him & called him a cheat. You're joke Saab, you just keep embarrassing yourself furthur

monty_python_black_knight.jpg

Mr Saab

Referee
hayne already lost control with his wave ur hands garbage.
The only joke here is Stg...losers of 4 in a row.
Hows the for and against?

gregstar

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
Hows the for and against?
you would think that the person passing on this insult would be doing so because his team is flying high & has a for & against after round 4 of +100 or more

well lets see........

mmmm.......

brisbane - 28

bwaaaaaaaaa! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

maybe i'm mistaken but i think his real name is charlie slava

Mr Saab

Referee
Immortal said:
The only joke here is Stg...losers of 4 in a row.

Didn't Broncos lose 9 in a row in 2003? :lol:

Owned again

it was 8 but whats one game.

interesting to note that in those 8 games not once did brisbane give up 30 points. Most of the losses were by 1-10 points....totally the opposite of the Dragons of 2005 isnt it? It showed brisbane cared when the chips were down. When there are problems with the dragons they turn on each other, they give up 40 points, they have "coaching reviews after rnd 7" :roll: , they have ex players spreading rumours about them and then club fuels those rumours even further. Dragons have "issues" in 2005!
Dragons going back to last yr and the trials this yr have lost 7 in a row!

Mr Saab

Referee
gregstar said:
how did they go tailend of 2004?
LOL!

tailed off very poorly. I admit it. I am not a blind supporter.
There were circumstances why with Lockyer playing with a busted rib, but if you play the game then your fit to play...thats how i look at it.
But at least brisbane made week 2 and were not eliminated week one!

Mr Saab

Referee
made no difference, but at least in the record books it says "semi finalist" and not "quarter finalists" like it does for the mighty dragons.

Mr Saab

Referee
avatar bet for broncos vs Dragons when they play??? if so then, yah why not.

However i will not be putting that muppet in my avatar. I will put a dragons emblem if i lose.
Talk more about it closer to when they play.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Count me in on that one too, Greg. It would give me great pleasure to see Charlie with a Saints avatar - that's if he has the balls to accept the bet.

Mr Saab

Referee
even though the broncos will have no coach, and will be missing key players (test match) i will still put up the avatar bet.

Latest posts