What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui Fui - How Many Weeks?

Nickeel

Juniors
MarkInTheStands said:
No that is the one of the 2 forward passes.

Oh, ok, I stand corrected.

Thought Barnes was a lot more horizontal and Fui was diving... could possibly be because I was trying to ignore the footage and hope it would go away... :lol:

Nick

MarkInTheStands said:
Oh I got it.

Big Pond time referance 32:15 if you detach the video.

In his defense the player is stummbling, off balance and passing at the time he is hit.

Please see attached.

fui.JPG

I am sure fui has made contact with the head but maybe it is with the bottom of the bicep.

Mark...I grimaced when I saw it at the time...I think he could be in strife. Doesn't matter that Barnes may have been falling...Fui was winding up in my eyes.

I don't think he has a problem with the one he was put on report for on the night but this one doesn't look good to me.

Mr Saab

Referee
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Mark...I grimaced when I saw it at the time...I think he could be in strife. Doesn't matter that Barnes may have been falling...Fui was winding up in my eyes.

I don't think he has a problem with the one he was put on report for on the night but this one doesn't look good to me.

i agree with that.

Haynzy

First Grade
when I first saw the first tackle I thought it was OK.
the second...no dramas.
The problem is the inconsistency of the judiciary and their penchant for going over the top on bad records.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Thats right.

I don't think their is anything in the tackle...however the Judicary has to be consistent.

Can you imagine us getting some good luck of the NRL when we are playing Manly lol

Kornstar

Coach
I hope Cannings picks up his form though......he has nowhere near as much impact as Fui!!

walker smith

Juniors
Im actually more worried about the impact of losing Fui than i am Hindmarsh! Not that i would compare them as players but i just feel that, whilst Hindmaarsh is irreplaceable, he can be covered...in the sense that Cayless to the second Row and Cannings? Peek into Front Row would allow us to cover Nathan's workrate with our depth! Yes we would be a slightly different team, but i think we can cover it enough to win the necessary games to claim the comp!

In fui's case, he provides such a dynamic impact going forward that i dont think we have anyone who can quite replicate his fearsome charges! Cannigs should be able...but he just doesnt seem to have Fui's recklessness...ironically the very recklessness thats ees him in regular conflict with the judiciary!

Just on Fui, i wish that tool Hadley would eat his words!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I don't think Cannings has been all that bad.

After seeing O'dwyers performance against Canberrra last week i think anyone could play better.

walker smith

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
I don't think Cannings has been all that bad.

After seeing O'dwyers performance against Canberrra last week i think anyone could play better.

Its not that Cannings has been bad...he just lacks that killer edge thus far in his career at Parra!

As for O'Dwyer, i think your being a bit harsh - he had a few unfortunate moments but overall he acquits himself well as a backup!

Latest posts