What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui - Guilty, No Contest

El Diablo

Post Whore
grade 3 what?

plead gilty and fight the grading

7 weeks for that is a joke. the MRC are pathetic.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
judiciarychargesrd20edit.jpg

chileman

Coach
Happened right in front of me, I nearly jumped over the fence then remembered where I was and how big Fui is :lol: I thought he'd get 4 weeks :? , how many did Morley gets cause his was 10 times worse?

Kornstar

Coach
Atleast he didn't get more than Morley, i think they should plead guilty but definitely fight the grading!! 5 weeks would be sufficient, then he can play in the first week of the finals if we make it, if there will ever be time that we need him it will be that week, considering we will be up against either the Storm or the Bulldogs!!!

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
Has anyone got what the NRL definitions of careless and reckless and how they decide their gradings (Jess?). I thought it might be grade3 careless or grade1 reckless

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
T-BONE MCGRAW said:
Has anyone got what the NRL definitions of careless and reckless and how they decide their gradings (Jess?). I thought it might be grade3 careless or grade1 reckless

sorry matey, im not to sure on that one... perhaps contact the NRL, they might be able to send you something?