What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fulton says - "you are a coward brohman"

Hurriflatch

Referee
yeah, I didn't listen to the show this weekend but the transcript is no different to any other show I have tuned in to

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Why doesn't he apologise for the entire last 20 years? :crazy:

CrazyEel

Bench
Brutus said:
Boyd started the whole thing back in 1983 and 2007.
Precisely, and if he had of just let it be instead of trying to vindicate himself and ridicule Brohman in the Courier Mail then there would of been no reply from Brohman in the DT and no discussion of the incident today.

CrazyEel

Bench
ShadesOfTheSun said:
I don't see how this makes my comment inaccurate. From the perspective of Boyd's wife, Boyd wrote a fairly harmless article, the primary purpose of which was to reveal the instructions allegedly given to him by the selectors. In passing, he mentioned that his hit was accidental. His comments were, for the most part, fairly innocuous. They were offensive to Brohman only insofar as they suggested that Brohman felt embarrassed about what had transpired.

Brohman has responded by calling Les a liar ("Of course it wasn't deliberate, Les. That is the way we were taught to tackle: you must run in with your elbow cocked at the head of an opponent. That should stop 'em, shouldn't it, Les?"), and calling him an embarrassment to rugby league and to his family.

Why exactly was it idiotic for Boyd's wife to wish to respond?
Because what Brohman said was truth and it is idiotic to argue against the truth.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Rockin Ronny said:
Agreed. Arrogant prat who Hadley worships. 2 massive egos who contribute nothing to the game. They lagh at Vautin but suffer the same failing - they both think they're genuinely funny, clever entertainers. It's pathetic. Rugby league discussion - with a touch of humour - is what fans want. Not humour, humour, humour then a mention of rugby league then more humour - especially when the humour is NOT FUNNY.

Next thing, Vautin's son-in-law, Terry Hill will join in.

I don't listen to 2GB, haven't for years. But, when I have heard Brihman, he's pretty good - quite funny and doesn't take himself too seriously.

Brian Smith said it best when he called it a Vaudeville show. I'd love to find the whole qoute, it was hilarious and spot on.

Wok and Morrow aren't perfect but they are streets ahead of the continuous call.

juanfarkall

Coach
I don't often listen to the continuous dribble team but on Saturday I had the radio on whilst AFL was on ABC and tortured my ears for about half an hour with the kiddy antics of Fulton, Roach etc...
IIRC There was a little bit of talk about an article of Brohman's that would be in the Sunday paper .... I recall that one of the others (I can't remember who) tried to get Brohman to give a hint/preview of what the article was about but he would not divulge.
On the basis of my own personal opinion of Fulton (attended some functions where he has spoken and also have met several people who have been in teams with him), I would not be at all surprised if he may have allegedly gotten wind of the article details and then lined up Judy Boyd to call in.

yeah, boyd is going to sue brohman for leaving teeth marks in his elbow.

and fulton was saying that brohman was a coward for taking legal action.

i guess this makes boyd a double coward. first for the elbow and the eye gouging and now for looking at court action

what a grub

Latest posts