What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny 7z Moment / Raiders and Eels Social Thread

thickos

First Grade
Schif and Mogg know where the respect is. We made them into superstars. 8) Parra was simply their ticket to canberra!

thickos

First Grade
Well here we are on page 9. This is truly a great thread, one that should go in a time capsule so future generations can realise how funny Mick Monas was at the 2004 sevens. And how much Parra fans secretly wish they went for the Raiders. 8)

Nikki

Coach
:lol: :lol: Listen, you just wish we went for the Raiders so you could say that you have supporters as cool as us. :lol: :lol: Then again... Its not like we made the paper. Dunno who the hell that chic was for Parra. I have never seen her before in my life. Must be one of those people that live in the Grand Stand... PFFT!

jed

First Grade
It's ok Nikki, we all luv you back. But why is it that only yourself and JessEel associate with us? Doesn't Jessica like us too?

Nikki

Coach
Jessica is very shy. and was told never to talk to strangers. and you are a strange bunch :lol: :lol: :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
...meh/Jess will be in here soon enough, i'll PM her and annoy her :twisted: eh eh eh... :twisted:

thickos said:
Schif and Mogg know where the respect is. We made them into superstars. 8) Parra was simply their ticket to canberra!
bwahahahahaha, Moggy played so well for us at the end of his stint at Parra Nikki and i considered driving him to canberra to make sure he wouldn't come back!!!

thickos

First Grade
it must have been the stench of mediocrity at parra that was putting him off his game. 8) 8) 8)

JessEel

the only stench was comin from him baby! ;-)
Moggy is a cool guy, no denying it, but he only hit form after moving to canberra... :arrow: Points to you! :clap:

raider_at_heart

Juniors
JessEel said:
the only stench was comin from him baby! ;-)
Moggy is a cool guy, no denying it, but he only hit form after moving to canberra... :arrow: Points to you! :clap:

I remember watching him play for the eels at fullback against the broncos and he tore them to shreds.

JessEel

what...? ok, whatever, one good game for us... :roll: i giving you a compliment here!! saying your coach brought him to form! don't prove me wrong!! :lol:

Nikki

Coach
Ah gotta love Moggy. We were at a fundraiser a couple of years ago with a couple of the parra boys. There was him and Bobcat Ryan sitting at a table drunk as skunks and I took my mum up to introduce them all. All the table ignored us except for Moggy who had just sucked in a lung full of helium and proceeded to say hi to my mum in a very high, squeaky voice. My mum was mortified that these were the type of guys I hung out with, I laughed for weeks.

jed

First Grade
I'm going to try to make most this year, probably about 7-9, depending on exactly when they schedule them. Friday night games are a bastard, means taking a day off work, which the boss doesn't usually like.

Nikki

Coach
yeah same here. If i have a friday night game i have to start at 6am and then I usually dont get home til after 1am after we have hit the pub. do you all go to canberra together or do you make your own ways down there?

thickos

First Grade
Yeah you made #1 look like a total moron 8) but then he achieved that himself later when he pulled his hammy bowing to ruben wiki :lol: :lol:

Latest posts