What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny 7z Moment / Raiders and Eels Social Thread

jed

First Grade
it was great to be at the footy again, but I still would prefer to have seen at least 1 Raiders victory. :(

edabomb

First Grade
yea i guess it all comes down to who takes the weekend the most seriously, although we did have a half decent squad. BRING BACK THE TOOHEYS CHALLENEGE!!!!

thickos

First Grade
Poida_Raider said:
yeah jed he was talking about you meeting legend.. sir!!
but thats not really the point.. the point is that all elephants are gay.
Poida, that is FAIR DINKUM PRICELESS! quote of the yr in the raiders forums so far....don't tell one of the elephant's union reps though, they may sue you for discrimination :lol: [/b]

Raider_69

Post Whore
ill tell im keen as for the season
i ran home from work last night to get the trial results
i was sweating as much as a hooker doing overtime on a free give away

Poida_Raider

Bench
thanks thickos, i try my best.. but i'm sure there has been better quote!!
i dont normally laugh at my own jokes, but i must admit i had a laugh..

but yeah anyways, i hope i dont receive a summons in the mail, in the near future!

Nikki

Coach
I will probably be abused for this coz Im an Eels fan, but I hope youse dont lock this thread. I have been having fun talking to you guys.

Nikki

Coach
Hahaha... all the more reason to be mates with you all so I have some friends when I make the transition..... NOT!!! LOL. But yeah, GO EEEEANNNN!!!! hehehe. :D :D :D

Poida_Raider

Bench
theres no way, i believe that they should lock this thread.. it has a great social factor, great people, and most importantly, raider loving eel fans!!
and i spose just the normal raider fans are pretty good too! :lol:

edabomb

First Grade
can anyone ever really lock a thread???!!! maybe the word thread is being used as a metaphor for our lives?? :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
just put that blue and gold together and lets be done with it Nikki
ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Nikki

Coach
I am sooo dissapointed. It looks like I will be missing your first round game out at jubilee coz Parra Power are playing there semi final that day. I hardly slept last night trying to make a decision... Whats wrong with me? Plus I bought a pair of 3/4 pants yesterday that are in Raiders colours!!! Nathan Hindy's gunna kill me!

Latest posts