What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny 7z Moment / Raiders and Eels Social Thread

Nikki

Coach
yeah see, that is the other problem.. I HATED SOCCER!!! But I guess the Power only have two or three games to go before they are no longer. Gotta feel sorry for em I guess.

jed

First Grade
ball boy said:
you picked soccer over this great club.. what is wrong with you

More to the point Nikki, you picked soccer over league???

Hang your head in shame. :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
i will take this thread under my wing and create something special with it
see: Superthread and Person Above You :| :mrgreen:

thickos

First Grade
Quite frankly I'm not that happy with the new thread name. I think its lost some of its pizzazz and is no longer in the upper echelon of threads, that same echelon that quinny cannot reach. 8)

Plus we have lost the Mick Monaghan reference, i mean how is the kid supposed to know we're thinking about him and want him back in the green? :shock:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
WE LOVE U, MICK!!! (HODGSON)
COME BACK TO PARRA MICK!!! (HODGSON)
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

thickos

First Grade
no, thats no good at all. [-X and it aint happeniing at all i'm afraid, he renewd his contract before it was up because he loves it down here! 8)

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
he hates the cold tho! :lol: nevermind, i will just have to tell him how much i love him when i come to canberra in RD4 :clap:

Poida_Raider

Bench
yeah and i'm sure that will make him want to go back there!! ;-)
wouldnt that be more likely to make stay longer?? :lol: :lol:

Nikki

Coach
Awww... he loves us. As do all our Raider boys. Well, maybe except for Moggy and Choc. And Drewy only just acknowledges us. But Hodgy and Eeean love us!!! :D :D

Latest posts