What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny 7z Moment / Raiders and Eels Social Thread

jed

First Grade
No, I think 69 is onto something. Pick up Nathan in '05, get Mick Monas back in '06. 2 brother combos could work well. They know each other's game by heart (they've played together since kids), and can form some good combinations.

I'll let you make the offer R69. JessEel, could you please giftwrap him. Just send him to Raiders HQ. :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol:
yea dont let Smith have too much to do with nathen for the next few years ;-)
i mean we cant work miricles down here
but seriously come 05 we might acually be able to afford him!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Raider_69 said:
:lol: :lol:
yea dont let Smith have too much to do with nathen for the next few years ;-)
i mean we cant work miricles down here
you don't know how true that is!!!

jed said:
I'll let you make the offer R69. JessEel, could you please giftwrap him. Just send him to Raiders HQ. :)
no, guys seriously don't even joke about this, did you see how shit we went without Hindy at the beginning of this year?? We can't even think about him changing clubs!!

Poida_Raider

Bench
that is my dream! :lol: :lol:

i'm pretty sure thats how you thought it was.. doing multiple times!!

yeah anyways, what you gunna do?! :lol:

thickos

First Grade
Rumours were flying everywhere that a (still) current Parramatta player asked if 'there was any way I could get a run with you blokes' after our Rd 5 victory last season. So maybe someone is looking for greener pastures... and brothers don't like to be separated too often ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
:shock: :shock:
ok i cant acually act shocked, i mean i was playing for parra i would be looking for a run with canberra as well
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jed

First Grade
It's the natural progression - remember art class in primary school - mix blue and yellow, you get GREEN. :twisted:

Raider_69

Post Whore
indeed Jed
something, obviously ian was the primary school wizz, nathen is doing the extension course so he will be here soon ;-)

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
don't get your panties in twists of excitement guys, he ain't going NOWHERE! :D

jed

First Grade
cut out the kinky stuff, #1 - we don't want to know about your fantasies.

Poida_Raider

Bench
hey who was it that went into the raiders shed after a game last year, and was telling us all these things that players had told them, i remember that ian told them an eels player wanted to join us, that had a back problem or something..
who was that forumer?? or was it on the old forums?