What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny 7z Moment / Raiders and Eels Social Thread

Nikki

Coach
The coolest man in the world Alex Chan plays for the Storm and they just had the beautiful Mitchell Sargeant. They are the only two reasons. I promise.

Poida_Raider

Bench
is that the dude with the white hair?? or is that someone else..
anyways i dont think the raiders really want to be parramatta, considering we are better anyways!!

Poida_Raider

Bench
yeah i thought that was him, what the hell is so good about him darlin?!!
haha yeah ok i spose you can like who the hell you wanna like!!

thickos

First Grade
not our fault parramatta want to release all these quality players :D drew, hindy (of the ian variety), moggles, schif, hodgo... combine them with our top notch juniors and you have a combo which can't be beaten! and any parra fan who wears raiders training gear....that's a cry for help if i ever heard it!

Poida_Raider

Bench
haha yeah, i just cant believe the abundance of talent that that club has let go over the past seasons, its bloody rediculous to be totally honest i dont whats wrong with them.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Poida_Raider said:
haha yeah, i just cant believe the abundance of talent that that club has let go over the past seasons, its bloody rediculous to be totally honest i dont whats wrong with them.

:cry: try being a parra SUPPORTER! we don't know whats wrong with them either, alls i know is i make friends, and then i have to go watch them play for canberra or manly or something stupid like that!!
but don't you worry when i take over the club, i'll buy them all back, (that includes Ian Hindy and Mick Hodgson) and it'll go back to the way it should be!!!

jed

First Grade
I don't think I want you buying back any of our players. You had your chance, and didn't want them. :D

Poida_Raider

Bench
yeah you wont be able to clean up what your club has done... theres simply not enough cleaners that you could hire to do that job..
bad luck!! :lol: :lol:

Nikki

Coach
thickos said:
not our fault parramatta want to release all these quality players :D drew, hindy (of the ian variety), moggles, schif, hodgo... combine them with our top notch juniors and you have a combo which can't be beaten! and any parra fan who wears raiders training gear....that's a cry for help if i ever heard it!

Moggy! Quality! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And as for Mitch Sargent.. He is da most bewudiful man in da world *SIGH*

Poida_Raider

Bench
ok show us a picture of this "bewudiful" sargent fella.. if hes anything like those picture that jess has up there, i think you girls have problems!!! but i spose it remains to be seen!

i think moggy is a pretty good player too!

Poida_Raider

Bench
hahha i think its just a wierd ass dream, or dreams.. i think most people have them, only you remember most of them!

thickos

First Grade
Nikki said:
thickos said:

Moggy! Quality! :lol: :lol: :lol:
He must be quality...he did leave the eels, thats what all good players do! And you replace them with souths rejects! :lol: