What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny 7z Moment / Raiders and Eels Social Thread

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
thats funny!! i was gonna say its probably just a shockin picture of him, but, alas, no, its actually a pretty good one!! :lol:
and there's NOTHING wrong with the boys in my avatar
Poida_Raider said:
aider"]yeah you wont be able to clean up what your club has done... theres simply not enough cleaners that you could hire to do that job..
bad luck!! :lol: :lol:

siiiiiiiiiggghhh, if i am ever given half a chance, i'd have a good crack at it tho.......
i'd be the best thing to happen to them in years

Poida_Raider

Bench
ahh well, i'm sure if you make your millions you could buy out the club, and then pay players extra "under the carpet" to get them back..
good luck with that.

Nikki

Coach
C'mon we are females. You should know even if we do listen we only hear what we want too.

Raider_69

Post Whore
bloody eels fans wanting to be raider fans....
just make the change girls, we will help guide you

ONE OF US!! ONE OF US!! ONE OF US!! ONE OF US!!

jed

First Grade
C'mon JessEel - you can be the first of the supporters to accept an offer from us. All that follow you will be called sheep & bandwagon-jumpers, but you can be the trendsetter. :D

thickos

First Grade
Despite being WAAAAAAY off the original topic, this truly is my greatest thread. 6 pages, 147 posts, literally THOUSANDS of views....i'd like to thank all of you that have made it such a success. To the academy, thank you for voting for me, to my manager for all the faith he's had in me.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
[plug] i would like to thank Fone Zone for sponsoring our great team
thats Fone Zone, the best phones at the best price [/plug]

paulquinn49

Bench
Yeah ok Ticket Boy, its your time to shine

Lock this thread, and lock one of mine to for good measure, not the jed thread tho

jed

First Grade
On what basis would this thread be locked? Speaking for all of the mods, we aren't simply going to start locking threads or editing posts on a whim. These forums are a manner of free speech, one that is very important to me, and I have no desire to act as the KGB or Gestapo. You and I are both Raiders fans Quinny, and while we may not always agree on everything (some of your dreams send shivers up my spine :D ), I respect what you have to say for the most part. I was a tad concerned about your discussions with Legend yesterday. :?

ball boy

Bench
Thankyou hogs breath for sponsering the beutifull raiderettes.
Thankyou bodyscience for those wonderfull drinks that keep our players in shape.
and thankyou ISC for all the great sports wear your provide for the players and the fans. :D

paulquinn49

Bench
Jed just look at what he said, he said i wasnt human, not a raiders fan, told me to support another team and use another forum. Just because you met him at some trivia night doesnt mean you have to take his side

i dont doubt what you said about my dreams they truely are weird

And my reason for wanting this thread locked is valid i feel, as the point of this thread was over like 4 pages ago and the 7's were nearly a month ago.

Poida_Raider

Bench
since when have we had a thread that hasnt gone way off the point?? it happens in everythread i'm sure.. atleast quietly confident anyways!

jed

First Grade
Quinny, I don't think a few insults said in jest warrant locking a thread. And no, I didn't meet #1 at the trivia night, we already knew each other.

And as Poida said, all thread topics evolve over time - when you've had over 150 posts, I hardly think you can expect the topic to remain pure.

Poida_Raider

Bench
yeah jed he was talking about you meeting legend.. sir!!
but thats not really the point.. the point is that all elephants are gay.

jed

First Grade
wrong poida - there's one in india that is into giraffes, but that's getting even further off the point. :D