What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

Frailty

First Grade
The Stadium Australia Screen is such as useless thing.
1648101723138.png

Essentially two screens separated by giant adverts around it. More of an advertisement screen than useful for the crowd.

Timbo

Staff member
I laughed when they said they were installing that thing. Was always going to be the same amount of space for replays and the rest for ads.

Tiger Shark

Bench
So if you believe the rumours they're about to announce funding and plans for Brookie.

They've announced the Panthers stadium earlier this year.

So who's next ?

Leichardt and Shark Park ?

I don't see Kogarah getting a dime. WIN ?

Will teams that play out of multiple stadiums need to commit to those stadiums for more games. Either way it's great these grounds are getting some funding.

Iamback

Coach
So if you believe the rumours they're about to announce funding and plans for Brookie.

They've announced the Panthers stadium earlier this year.

So who's next ?

Leichardt and Shark Park ?

I don't see Kogarah getting a dime. WIN ?

Will teams that play out of multiple stadiums need to commit to those stadiums for more games. Either way it's great these grounds are getting some funding.

not sure where Leichardt stands

Penrith, Parra ( West )
new SFS (East)
Brookie (North)

Seems only South is to come. Wollongong is a region and should get done regardless

MugaB

Coach
not sure where Leichardt stands

Penrith, Parra ( West )
new SFS (East)
Brookie (North)

Seems only South is to come. Wollongong is a region and should get done regardless
Apparently i hear that it's a bit of an issue to fix up WIN due to the proximity of the beach at the hillside, but yeah that should get some love regardless

Iamback

Coach
Apparently i hear that it's a bit of an issue to fix up WIN due to the proximity of the beach at the hillside, but yeah that should get some love regardless

That would be an issue. but you could replace the other stands. Add more corporates and maybe you get a few concerts there too

Perth Red

Post Whore
T
this again lol. They literally build piers on the beach that goes out into the ocean. It’s not hard to build on sand!

if it’s not to be a new stadium for dogs and/or tigers then hopefully shark park and win get some decent money spent on them.

Iamback

Coach
T

this again lol. They literally build piers on the beach that goes out into the ocean. It’s not hard to build on sand!

if it’s not to be a new stadium for dogs and/or tigers then hopefully shark park and win get some decent money spent on them.

So much wrong with this.

Not all coastal areas are the same. There would be reasons more development hasn't happened in Wollongong.

Dogs won't move and WT fans don't want Liverpool

Perth Red

Post Whore
Not all coastal areas are the same. There would be reasons more development hasn't happened in Wollongong.
In what way? Is the area prone to tsunamis or something? looks Like thers a function centre and other buildings built closer to the beach a bit further up the road?

MugaB

Coach
So much wrong with this.

Dogs won't move and WT fans don't want Liverpool
Its only what i heard, not my opinion, but yeah not all surfaces are the same especially when it comes to building near a beach...
Dogs were the ones who own the land it was rumored to be built upon, and with sydneys growth population shifting west and south west its not a bad idea, tigers on the other hand are moreso keen on campbelltown for more games, according to Lee, some months ago, but they'll never move there fulltime, better option is to share a liverpool stadium, for atleast 4 matches and split the remaining between campbelltown and leichardt

Timbo

Staff member
I don't really see how WIN is a prime candidate for more funding given it has only six top-flight football games played there per year.

Latest posts