What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

reanimate

Bench
Some vague information regarding Brookvale redevelopemt.
It will be well worth the money if they finally go through with it. There’s no infrastructure for events in Northern Sydney. Not only will Manly and the Waratahs be able to play there, but decent sized concerts etc can finally be held north of the bridge.

T-Boon

Coach
It will be well worth the money if they finally go through with it. There’s no infrastructure for events in Northern Sydney. Not only will Manly and the Waratahs be able to play there, but decent sized concerts etc can finally be held north of the bridge.

it is quicker for folks in the north of sydney to get to moore park than brookevale.

reanimate

Bench
What is the most populous part of the North Shore? Not trying to make any point but just curious.

Going by council areas, it’s Ku-ring-gai, the northernmost council on the North Shore. In terms of more general Lower vs Upper North Shore areas, the Lower North Shore is definitely more populous.

It'll be good to finally have a grandstand on the eastern terrace at Brookvale. It should be the first one built. Then the southern grandstand should be knocked down and rebuilt.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Yeah the problem with owning your stadium is you have to source the funding yourself

Idk
I think theyll be at the sfs in 10 years time
If you're talking about the Sharks I think it'll depend on what funding if any they get.

If it's a decent chunk with the assumption they're there for a while can't see it happening.

If it's only enough to do a COE and some basics, then yeah who knows what might.

I'm not sure we'll see the money for a bit, or construction wont start for a bit. Might be 2 to 3 years before anything is finished

If you're talking about the Sharks I think it'll depend on what funding if any they get.

If it's a decent chunk with the assumption they're there for a while can't see it happening.

If it's only enough to do a COE and some basics, then yeah who knows what might.

I'm not sure we'll see the money for a bit, or construction wont start for a bit. Might be 2 to 3 years before anything is finished
people keep saying this money
we already got the money. there isnt an ongoing revenue stream specifically from the development other than the increased patronage at the club, the other clubs etc

and sure, things are good atm and the club is moving in the right direction but it isnt "fund a stadium good"

we need government or outside investment

Tiger Shark

Bench
people keep saying this money
we already got the money. there isnt an ongoing revenue stream specifically from the development other than the increased patronage at the club, the other clubs etc

and sure, things are good atm and the club is moving in the right direction but it isnt "fund a stadium good"

we need government or outside investment
WTF you talkin about.....the money I'm talking about is the money from the government.

Not anywhere did I mention money from the development.

Latest posts