What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

Jamberoo

Juniors
The future of Leichhardt, Brookvale, Shark Park and Kogarah will depend on whether ACCOR gets to host the 2027 RWC final. NSW has apparently promised them the $250m roof, but if MCG or Optus get the hosting rights anyway, the roof will not happen.

The future of Leichhardt, Brookvale, Shark Park and Kogarah will depend on whether ACCOR gets to host the 2027 RWC final. NSW has apparently promised them the $250m roof, but if MCG or Optus get the hosting rights anyway, the roof will not happen.
RWC final not at Accor would defy logic.

Marlins

Juniors
My new prediction for the stadium money.
$250M New Penrith 25k
$60M Leichardt Refurb 20k
$140M Brookvale Refurb 20k
$200M New Kogragh 20k
Not Sure on the other $150/$200M, Shark Park, Liverpool, Roof for Homebush

Colk

First Grade
My new prediction for the stadium money.
$250M New Penrith 25k
$60M Leichardt Refurb 20k
$140M Brookvale Refurb 20k
$200M New Kogragh 20k
Not Sure on the other $150/$200M, Shark Park, Liverpool, Roof for Homebush

God I hope they don’t do Leichhardt or Kogarah. Dragons should play the majority of games at Wollongong with a few big games at SFS whilst Tigers need to concentrate on sharing something with the Bulldogs and concentrating on the south west of Sydney

wazdog

Juniors
will this be a wests tigers at bankwest scenario though? where souths fans don't turn up because they see it as the Roosters home ground first and foremost.

The initial reaction on social media would suggest not. As others have mentioned, Rabbitohs territory is literally across the road.

The original move to Homebush was based on financial incentives rather than where our membership base resides. I expect to see some of the Western Sydney based members to convert their ticketed membership to supporter membership but would also see the opposite to happen that those that live closer to Allianz.

Souths Juniors would also be big supporters of this given the additional match day traffic it will drive.

MugaB

Coach
God I hope they don’t do Leichhardt or Kogarah. Dragons should play the majority of games at Wollongong with a few big games at SFS whilst Tigers need to concentrate on sharing something with the Bulldogs and concentrating on the south west of Sydney
Wests at campbo for 9 games/LO 3 games, Dragons at WIN for 9 games/SFS 3 games
This is the way!!!

ash the bash

Juniors
Leichhardt is an interesting one if they get 60mil. Now consider the new stand at Brookvale was for 33mil. Could maybe do a northern stand similar to one at shark park with corp boxes on the top. Refurb the existing stand, maybe extending it north and south so the end connects with new northern stand. Replace the seating add some new corp spaces in existing stand, refurb of eating and toilets. I think that would stretch the 60mil.

MugaB

Coach
Leichhardt is an interesting one if they get 60mil. Now consider the new stand at Brookvale was for 33mil. Could maybe do a northern stand similar to one at shark park with corp boxes on the top. Refurb the existing stand, maybe extending it north and south so the end connects with new northern stand. Replace the seating add some new corp spaces in existing stand, refurb of eating and toilets. I think that would stretch the 60mil.
Leichardt isin massive need of proper facilities, toilets/ outlets etc, the ground and stands are the least of their issues

Colk

First Grade
Wests at campbo for 9 games/LO 3 games, Dragons at WIN for 9 games/SFS 3 games
This is the way!!!

I think the Tigers need to actually fully commit to the Campbelltown/MacArthur area. Bulldogs need a better situation than they currently have also. They should have just teamed up tbh.

It's Been Done

Juniors
The New South Wales and Queensland state budgets both get released on June 21 expect from the 31st announcements on stadium funding, I think only Browne Park in Rockhampton and of course, Penrith are pretty much confirmed at this time

Latest posts