What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

Yep people whinge about Accor yet want at an oval stadium
accor isn't rectangle dopey , so why not the mcg & its 100,000 seats , people love it in Melb & don't care whats being played on it
people hate accor , its a dog
its just a turd.
Theres a reason none of these big soccer games between EPL sides weren't played there but were at the MCG

Other than it’s size, what is so great about the MCG? I was last there in 2018 and the queues for a beer was terrible and you had to watch the big screen when play was down the other end
I was there in 2015 for SOO , sat in the ponsford stand , awful view of the game but the 92000 fans were into it anyway.
Unlike accor for syndeysiders , the MCG is iconic & is a source of pride for melbournians & they don't seem to care what is played on it , an oval sport or rectangle one , they're not caught up in the level of experience they're there for the event.
Put one on for them , & they'll show.

Maximus

Coach
accor isn't rectangle dopey , so why not the mcg & its 100,000 seats , people love it in Melb & don't care whats being played on it
its just a turd.
Theres a reason none of these big soccer games between EPL sides weren't played there but were at the MCG

Yeah Barcelona are a tiny club that nobody has ever heard of

Maximus

Coach
one sooker game moron a month earlier that wasn't part of that series
the MCG got four of them
acor zip

anything else i can help you with ?

Sorry to bring up an example that doesn't suit your dumbarse argument.

So what's the reason for one of the biggest clubs in the world playing at Accor and not in Melbourne or Perth?

Iamback

Coach
its just a turd.

You can sit on either sideline and it is straight. Compare that to Optus and MCG dopey

Sorry to bring up an example that doesn't suit your dumbarse argument.

So what's the reason for one of the biggest clubs in the world playing at Accor and not in Melbourne or Perth?
i'll give you my reason when you give me yours for why ovals were preferred over accor to the tune of 8 to 1 for that recent sooker series

dumbarse

Perth Red

Post Whore
So presuming there’s no govt backflip where does this leave sharks, tigers and manly for the future? Tigers at least have the option of more games at commbank, but what for sharks and manly and their sub standard venues?

Iamback

Coach
So presuming there’s no govt backflip where does this leave sharks, tigers and manly for the future? Tigers at least have the option of more games at commbank, but what for sharks and manly and their sub standard venues?

That is for the clubs to do what is best for them

Maximus

Coach
i'll give you my reason when you give me yours for why ovals were preferred over accor to the tune of 8 to 1 for that recent sooker series

dumbarse

Why do the 3 games played in rectangular stadiums in QLD not count?

What about when Celtic and Everton come to Australia in November and play 3 matches in Sydney, including at Accor?

Also, where do you get 4 games in each stadium from?

Man Utd vs Aston Villa and Crystal Palace vs Leeds at Optus and Man Utd vs Crystal Palace and Victory at the MCG

So in 2022, Accor gets 2, MCG 2 and Optus 2 and 5 rectangular stadiums in NSW and QLD get 1 each.

Latest posts