What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

greenBV4

Bench
I honestly don't get your point.
He doesn't have one because the real point is -

Team who plays out of a dump gets promoted to 1st division, instantly realises dump isn't suitable for first division and inacts plan for modern stadium

Meanwhile how many teams do we have in the NRL (a first division) playing out of 2nd division or lower dumps with and seem perfectly contempt with this?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Meanwhile how many teams do we have in the NRL (a first division) playing out of 2nd division or lower dumps with and seem perfectly contempt with this?
By my scores we have 7-10 teams with adequate stadia, depending on where you draw the line - I’d be more inclined to say 7, with a couple more on their way to making the grade with planned upgrades.still barely 50%.

Bukowski

Juniors

Team who plays out of a dump gets promoted to 1st division, instantly realises dump isn't suitable for first division and inacts plan for modern stadium

The Tigers are the special ones. They have two grounds/ dumps. Great thinkers

Wb1234

Referee

A promise to upgrade a dump for probably the biggest club competition in the world is acceptable lmao

the same people who bag Sydney grounds as dump find Lutons ground charming and interesting

some people are funny on here that’s for sure

they don’t even realise their hypocrisy

looking at grounds like craven cottage I would say there’s a similar amount of dumps in each tbh

Perth Red

Post Whore
By my scores we have 7-10 teams with adequate stadia, depending on where you draw the line - I’d be more inclined to say 7, with a couple more on their way to making the grade with planned upgrades.still barely 50%.
Tbf that’s because some sydney clubs are too dumb to use the quality facilities at their disposal And grow fanbases that fill them. If they did itd be a lot more.

Outside of Sydney we need
mt smart upgrade, unlikely to happen
canberra new stadium, unlikely to happen
win stadium upgrade, unlikely to happen
That’s the non sydney nrl sorted.

Tigers saying their future lies at LO and Campbelltown is all that is wrong with the nrl in Sydney.

Perth Red

Post Whore
A promise to upgrade a dump for probably the biggest club competition in the world is acceptable lmao

the same people who bag Sydney grounds as dump find Lutons ground charming and interesting

looking at grounds like craven cottage I would say there’s a similar amount of dumps in each tbh
Haha, you think craven cottage is as bad? it’s a 22k all seater mostly covered stadium, and you think that is in some way comparable to sydneys dumps? Ok so what else in epl is as bad as LO. This will be fun.

IMG_1251.jpeg
IMG_1249.jpeg

The Great Dane

First Grade

Kenilworth Road is charming and interesting, it is also a dump and Luton moving into a better stadium is a good move.

All these things are true at once and it isn't hypocritical to say so.

MugaB

Coach
Tbf that’s because some sydney clubs are too dumb to use the quality facilities at their disposal And grow fanbases that fill them. If they did itd be a lot more.

Outside of Sydney we need
mt smart upgrade, unlikely to happen
canberra new stadium, unlikely to happen
win stadium upgrade, unlikely to happen
That’s the non sydney nrl sorted.

Tigers saying their future lies at LO and Campbelltown is all that is wrong with the nrl in Sydney.
No thats just whats wrong with the wests tigers, the other teams have stadiums in areas that aren't close enough to the major stadiums...
Wests tigers being in concord have homebush right next door, SFS 10mins away, and commbank 10mins the other direction, all fit for that club, souths and bulldogs have no issue, being in the somewhat same area to play at homebush..
Dragons have WIN, and option to go to SFS,
Cronulla have there own ground,
Manly are far away enough to stay where they are, aswell as Penrith ditto..
Only the tigers and half the dragons should be looking at the larger stadiums

Last edited:

Wb1234

Referee
Haha, you think craven cottage is as bad? it’s a 22k all seater mostly covered stadium, and you think that is in some way comparable to sydneys dumps? Ok so what else in epl is as bad as LO. This will be fun.

View attachment 74896
View attachment 74895
Kenilworth Road is charming and interesting, it is also a dump and Luton moving into a better stadium is a good move.

All these things are true at once and it isn't hypocritical to say so.
Sure mate

Latest posts