What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future NRL Stadiums

carcharias

Immortal
Why am I fixing crowds?

I just came here to respond to your ridiculous assertions that crowd figures from 1995-97 have any relevance to the future of the NRL and that Perth's were the worst. At no point was this about "fixing crowds" so to randomly demand it from me is just another ludicrous comment.

Well why did you mention it?

I didn't mention it. I just responded to your patently wrong claim that the Reds had the worst crowds in 1995-97 and that this is relevant to a future Perth franchise. Neither of which is true. Then you bizarrely started asking me to solve the NRL's crowd issues, probably to deflect from the fact you a. made ridiculous claims that were untrue and b. stupidly called me a Wests Tigers fan because you can't read and have no knowledge of the sport outside the NRL.

carcharias

Immortal
I didn't mention it. I just responded to your patently wrong claim that the Reds had the worst crowds in 1995-97 and that this is relevant to a future Perth franchise. Neither of which is true. Then you bizarrely started asking me to solve the NRL's crowd issues, probably to deflect from the fact you a. made ridiculous claims that were untrue and b. stupidly called me a Wests Tigers fan because you can't read and have no knowledge of the sport outside the NRL.

You better have another look.

Perth Red

Post Whore
So we've established
Perth didn't have the worse crowds 95-97 and in fact were better supported than some heartland teams
Cronulla have a sketch on a cigarette packet as proof of grand plans for a stadium development
Melbourne are a bigger club than Cronulla and offer more value to nrl
Perth aren't getting a club anytime soon

Righto back to future stadiums lol

carcharias

Immortal
So we've established
Perth didn't have the worse crowds 95-97 and in fact were better supported than some heartland teams
Cronulla have a sketch on a cigarette packet as proof of grand plans for a stadium development
Melbourne are a bigger club than Cronulla and offer more value to nrl
Perth aren't getting a club anytime soon

Righto back to future stadiums lol

The titanic floated well at first.

What is the magical solution?

lucky you're not in charge .
You still haven't shown me where I brought up the topic of fixing NRL crowds. You're demanding something of me I have not even begun to discuss. Like I've said several times, you've been proved wrong on the facts and your assertions lack any credibility. Even if I was to contemplate NRL crowd issues I don't think I'd discuss it with you for some reason.

Perth Red

Post Whore
If only we'd had some land to sell lol. Wouldn't matter about Sponsors or fans if we could have flogged some apartments to keep us relevant.

Broke 10,000 members yet? lol

carcharias

Immortal
You still haven't shown me where I brought up the topic of fixing NRL crowds. You're demanding something of me I have not even begun to discuss. Like I've said several times, you've been proved wrong on the facts and your assertions lack any credibility. Even if I was to contemplate NRL crowd issues I don't think I'd discuss it with you for some reason.
Don't you get tired of being wrong all the time?

carcharias

Immortal
If only we'd had some land to sell lol. Wouldn't matter about Sponsors or fans if we could have flogged some apartments to keep us relevant.

Broke 10,000 members yet? lol

Yep sure have.

Who knows maybe one day Perth will have a team that can be Premiers like the Sharks.

Don't you get tired of being wrong all the time?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

image_zpsk1x1mhfg.jpeg

They tried it before.
Nobody went... worst crowds in the game.
Wrong
I used the storm fans piss poor GF attendance to point out how 20 years in a non rugby league city has done sweet f**k all to grow the game there.
Wrong
Tigers will be gone before any Perth team ever gets a gig.
Lol.
I didn't.

carcharias

Immortal
Just for a laugh
Sharks averaged approx 4000 more per game than the western reds in their last year in the comp.

any wonder they kicked them out.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Just for a laugh
Sharks averaged approx 4000 more per game than the western reds in their last year in the comp.

any wonder they kicked them out.

Ok here we go, again!
clubs with lower crowd avg than Perth

95 Balmain, Gold Coast, Illawarra, Canterbury, Cronulla, norths, parra, Penrith, Souths, st George, roosters and Wests
96 Balmain, Canterbury, Gold Coast, Illawarra, Penrith, Souths, Wests
97 Penrith, st George, Illawarra, south Queensland, Souths and Wests

Just face it you are wrong, Perth where by no means the worse supported club in their brief existence despite all the challenges they had. By your logic none of the clubs in this list should exist, including the sharks lol

It took storm 12 years to get to crowds where we will be starting from.

carcharias

Immortal
Ok here we go, again!
clubs with lower crowd avg than Perth

95 Balmain, Gold Coast, Illawarra, Canterbury, Cronulla, norths, parra, Penrith, Souths, st George, roosters and Wests
96 Balmain, Canterbury, Gold Coast, Illawarra, Penrith, Souths, Wests
97 Penrith, st George, Illawarra, south Queensland, Souths and Wests

Just face it you are wrong, Perth where by no means the worse supported club in their brief existence despite all the challenges they had. By your logic none of the clubs in this list should exist, including the sharks lol

It took storm 12 years to get to crowds where we will be starting from.
97???
Haha
You mentioned teams that didn't even play in the same comp for fux sake.