What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

future signings????

FlameThrower

Bench
Which makes the loss of Bird an even bigger screw up. He was already in our system, right under our noses, no financial incentives needed. And it's not like the Sharks are flush with cash??

All we needed to do was find a spot in our FG squad, and given what was dished up tonight (despite the win), I'm still scratching my head how we couldn't manage that.

Yet we are willing to chase that Mbye rookie on $750k! Our management stuffed up, no matter what ppl say...

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
is it true that Beni is being moved on and that this will work out well for both parties as Benji won't feature next year in first grade and therefore won't be able to attract the right sort of contract for the balance of his career unless he take on something in japanese rugby or Superleague asap

??

V

Vasilevsky

AFB got the sack homie.

First of all, if you are in fact addressing me be so kind as to not call me 'homie'. I don't look anything like a negro living in an intercity American slum.

Someone mentioned they sacked him because if they didn't, the NRL wouldn't have allowed him to play anyway. They should resign him for next year with strict behavioral conditions.

V

Vasilevsky

is it true that Beni is being moved on and that this will work out well for both parties as Benji won't feature next year in first grade and therefore won't be able to attract the right sort of contract for the balance of his career unless he take on something in japanese rugby or Superleague asap

??

Mary wanted Benji as captain earlier this year. Fair enough he had a bad game yesterday but lets not forget how well he played in the first half of the season or how bad they Dragons were without him against the Broncos or Shonkies in the second game this season.

The Nick

Bench
First of all, if you are in fact addressing me be so kind as to not call me 'homie'. I don't look anything like a negro living in an intercity American slum.

LOL you're right, after reading that response I believe the latin term "dorkus malorkus" would be more appropriate.

V

Vasilevsky

LOL you're right, after reading that response I believe the latin term "dorkus malorkus" would be more appropriate.

'LOL':sarcasm: And you are calling me 'a dork'. FFS, 'LOL' went out of fashion about 10 years ago.

V

Vasilevsky

Perhaps now you could drop the pretentious attitude? Or is that too much to ask?

Well homie, if you can't stand the heat, don't first enter the kitchen.

Last edited by a moderator:

tumbidragon

First Grade

Someone mentioned they sacked him because if they didn't, the NRL wouldn't have allowed him to play anyway. They should resign him for next year with strict behavioral conditions.

Wow. What a f**kwitt.
Think I'll just stick to calling you f**kwitt now f**kwitt. Hows that f**kwitt?

hardbaby

Coach
Mary wanted Benji as captain earlier this year. Fair enough he had a bad game yesterday but lets not forget how well he played in the first half of the season or how bad they Dragons were without him against the Broncos or Shonkies in the second game this season.

Marshall as captain is weird. I don't get that. He did have some good games but dished up a lot of crap as well. Too much for a marquee player in a crucial position. As for how bad we are without him that's not surprising. That's more an indication of our lack of depth. Normally I tell our guys to fire up. But Marshall just needs to chill out. He is trying way to hard. Relax and let Widdop steer them around.

V

Vasilevsky

Marshall as captain is weird. I don't get that. He did have some good games but dished up a lot of crap as well. Too much for a marquee player in a crucial position. As for how bad we are without him that's not surprising. That's more an indication of our lack of depth. Normally I tell our guys to fire up. But Marshall just needs to chill out. He is trying way to hard. Relax and let Widdop steer them around.

I'm only reporting on what Mary wanted but Benji turned him down. Said it wasn't fair on others who have been with the club much longer. Though I agree, certainly in the last game and in a few others this season, he seemed to me to be trying too hard.

Latest posts