What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FW1 - FNF - Warriors 10 Parramatta 12

Pumba

First Grade
Warriors side is as follows.

1 WADE McKINNON
2 PATRICK AH VAN
3 TODD BYRNE
4 SIMON MANNERING
5 MICHAEL CROCKETT
6 MICHAEL WITT
7 GRANT ROVELLI
8 SAM RAPIRA
9 NATHAN FIEN
10 STEVE PRICE (c)
11 RUBEN WIKI (vc)
12 LOGAN SWANN
13 MICHEAL LUCK
Interchange:
14 WAIRANGI KOOPU
15 EVARN TUIMAVAVE
16 EPALAHAME LAUAKI
17 LOUIS ANDERSON
18 GEORGE GATIS

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Tony Archer
Colour: White
Sideline Officials: Steve Chiddy, Tony De Las Heras
Video Referee: Bill Harrigan
Stand by Referee: G Badger
Stand by Sideline Official: J Younis

Eels:
1 Jarryd HAYNE

2 Krisnan INU
3 Ben SMITH
4 Timana TAHU
5 Eric GROTHE

6 Brett FINCH

7 Tim SMITH

8 Nathan CAYLESS ©
9 Mark RIDDELL
10 Fuifui MOIMOI
11 Nathan HINDMARSH
12 Ian HINDMARSH
13 Feleti MATEO
14 PJ MARSH
15 Josh CORDOBA
16 Chad ROBINSON
17 Daniel WAGON

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Fking Archer.

f**k f**k f**k.

He was a willing participant in the royal screwjob in Townsville all those weeks ago.

LeagueNut

First Grade
It should be dry-ish .... forecast says rain over the next couple of days, clearing on Friday.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
So why the f**k is Archer controlling another Eels games after he only did them last Sunday? It doesn't make any sense. *Checks our record under Archer* Oh wait. I guess Simpkins was unavailble so they gave it to the next best person.......

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
This should be very close

Just quietly,
I think the Eels are the better side

However, home advantage for the Warriors is massive and as a result I think we should be very slight favourites

There are some real similarities between the sides in crucial areas- both have an exciting attacking fullback, a good front row, a strong hooker rotation, and a few question marks over the halves. Both have decent backrows, although the Eels have a bit of a wild card in Mateo- I think the workhorse Warriors backrow can hopefully nullify the Eels though. Both have decent benches as well.

The major difference is quite obviously Inu/Grothe/Smith/Tahu v Crockett/Ah Van/Mannering/Byrne. The main emphasis for the Warriors backs will be on defense- they are not exactly the most electrifying backs around sans Ropati and Vatuvei, so I don't expect us to attack much there. If we are to win, it will be up the middle- through both the forwards, and the little men running off them and from dummy half.

I don't expect a Warriors win to be particularly exciting, but it may well be hard fought and tense.
e
e

Latest posts