What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiegoNT

First Grade
The father sounds like the true D-head in this story
If a player stopped and had a chat with everyone who wanted his signature they'd never have time to actually play the game. It just happens some times that you catch players at a bad/inconvenient time. No use making a fuss or being aggressive about it. From my dealings with nrl players they are usually great at interacting with fans and show unbelievable patience even when they've got idiots hanging shit on them. Looks like this guy has found his 15 minutes of fame

Tinkler

Juniors
The father has admitted to engaging in menacing behaviour.

He swore and encouraged the kid to use profane language.

He also taught the kid that aggression is a justified response to hurt and anger.

These actions are contrary to civilised norms.

I think banning him from attending NRL games for the rest of the season would teach him an appropriate lesson.

A written apology to Gallen and undertaking remedial parenting courses should be the conditions of his re-admittance to NRL fixtures in the future.

62718455.jpg

Eion

First Grade
Please banish this clown mods. He gives trolling a bad name. Do we have to put up with months of this shit until it's realised he needs to go the same way as his last incarnation?

Canard

Immortal
I expect the Tele to have a back page with a kids crayon letter on it complaining about NRL players within 48 hours.

Then a story about how basically several NRL players support ISIL.

Anyone else get a "Ted" vibe off the Dad?

vlcsnap-2013-01-10-18h37m01s12.png

Last edited:

Feej

First Grade
Tinkler is Kmav. He's doesn't even deny it. How the mods allowed him back in here is beyond me. Contributes nothing but shit.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Pretty obvious I'm no fan of Gallen, but I am glad he has got on the front foot over this.

The grab of his comments on Newsradio was forthright and convincing.

The current war RL fans have with news ltd expunges any other grievances in our game.

MilkShark

First Grade
What Gallen said in the press conference is 100% the way players will go due to the stupidity of some. Players will be off bounds to all fans. This story could be all made up and if this is the case, Gallen and all players will ask themselves do they really want to take the risk of this happening, again?

The players reputation is harmed, the clubs reputation is harmed. It's just not worth the risk for the player or the club.

Eion

First Grade
What Gallen said in the press conference is 100% the way players will go due to the stupidity of some. Players will be off bounds to all fans. This story could be all made up and if this is the case, Gallen and all players will ask themselves do they really want to take the risk of this happening, again?

The players reputation is harmed, the clubs reputation is harmed. It's just not worth the risk for the player or the club.

The stupidity is in the telecrap going to print with it. Again...without any right of reply or basic fact check.

beave

Coach
Yeah well your mother should have swallowed you........

Not everyone does what we want then to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts