What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkler

Juniors
NRL needs to investigate this urgently..

players can not go around telling 10 year olds to F off

Card Shark

Immortal
why was Gallen hiding in the dressing room from fans ?

Because there are f**kwits like you in this world....& anyway, who says he was hiding?

He's the captain, I'm sure he has many responsibilities to carry out, that slow down his exit, that other players don't.

Tinkler

Juniors
someone is lying....

the journalist has vouched for the man as he know him....

im sure there must be some witnesses....

Banana Peel

Juniors
Because there are f**kwits like you in this world....& anyway, who says he was hiding?

He's the captain, I'm sure he has many responsibilities to carry out, that slow down his exit, that other players don't.

f**k this News Ltd stooge is a bore. How about you just f**k off champ ;-)

You guys should ease up on Tinkler.

I can sense from his desperation that he's really cut that Gallen won't be sanctioned.

He needs time and space to process the disappointment.

Banana Peel

Juniors
someone is lying....

You're going through the 5 stages of grief.

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

I'd place you as being in denial.

I've been there mate. I can tell you it does get better.

Rest assured the whole LU community is right there with you.

strong_latte

Juniors
someone is lying....

NewsTurd man here is clearly desperate for anything negative on rugby league. Why don't you just stand on a corner at the cross and sell your ass with in a more dignified fashion

no name

Coach
Would this story have got a run if it was a Rugby League Week mag that was asked to be signed?

yawn

Juniors
The story is untrue but Paul Gallen is the closest we can ever dream to having a John Rocker style sports star in Australia.

The brains, the wit and buffness in one package.

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
As a parra fan, i dont really give a shit about players from opposing teams.......

but i must have my say on this topic as i think my experiences with Gallen need to be shared.

I have met Gallen during the races at Randwick a few years ago.. and even though the guy was pissed as you would during spring carnival races, he was the most friendly guy and even invited a group of us strangers to an after party he was invited to.

A year ago i bumped into him again at a kids birthday centre where he was there with his family for an unassociated party to mine
, but he was more than happy to take photos with kids from other groups in the centre and seemed to even be excited to chat with all the parents.

This guy is no grub.

I actually expected him to be shitty as i would be if i wanted to be with my family and not bothered by strangers.... but this guy was genuinely happy and excited.

Just wanted my experience of the guy out there.

someone is lying....

Have you seen the video merk?

1) He left the dressing room after the others because he did the post match press conference.

2) There are several witnesses, including a club manager, a security guard and CCTV.

3) The journalist didn't check his facts independently. He didn't ask the player for his version. Paul Creepy is a just a crawley journo.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
The war on NRL from Murdoch press is evident for most normal people to see.
There is little to none of any unbiased opinion from these amateur hacks.
They disgust me and all NRL supporters should feel the same way.

Is your News Limited ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts