What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkler

Juniors
51-S1Lnc%2BeL.jpg

Cletus

First Grade
I hope Gallen sues the Tele, you'd imagine he'd have to get aggravated damages if he won because of the circumstances. Blatantly defamatory and if they've got video evidence and witnesses that say it's untrue surely he wins.

Does anyone have the video link?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Have you seen the video merk?

1) He left the dressing room after the others because he did the post match press conference.

2) There are several witnesses, including a club manager, a security guard and CCTV.

3) The journalist didn't check his facts independently. He didn't ask the player for his version. Paul Creepy is a just a crawley journo.

:lol::lol::lol::clap:

Ice_Storm

Juniors
As a parra fan, i dont really give a shit about players from opposing teams.......

but i must have my say on this topic as i think my experiences with Gallen need to be shared.

I have met Gallen during the races at Randwick a few years ago.. and even though the guy was pissed as you would during spring carnival races, he was the most friendly guy and even invited a group of us strangers to an after party he was invited to.

A year ago i bumped into him again at a kids birthday centre where he was there with his family for an unassociated party to mine
, but he was more than happy to take photos with kids from other groups in the centre and seemed to even be excited to chat with all the parents.

This guy is no grub.

I actually expected him to be shitty as i would be if i wanted to be with my family and not bothered by strangers.... but this guy was genuinely happy and excited.

Just wanted my experience of the guy out there.

Great post. And this is why I love Rugby League. See if that happens with other sports. NFL players and their huge egos do this?

Not enough of these stories here. While I don't like him for NSW, he's a genuine tough guy with plenty of heart.

Jealous losers are always going to hate I guess.

Parra

Referee
Great post. And this is why I love Rugby League. See if that happens with other sports. NFL players and their huge egos do this?

Not enough of these stories here. While I don't like him for NSW, he's a genuine tough guy with plenty of heart.

Jealous losers are always going to hate I guess.

Has nothing to do with the sport and everything to do with the person. The individuals.

There are total f**kwits in league - same as in rugby, motor racing, soccer,golf, tennis etc. And there are great people involved in all of these sports as well. You can see it first hand if you bother noticing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts