What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallops reception

dollyhands

Juniors
With the minor premiership pretty much wrapped up for the Storm, what reception will Gallop receive when he rocks up in Melbourne in the first week of the finals to hand over a big fat cheque??

El Diablo

Post Whore
amazing how the Storm fans think they should have been allowed to cheat with no punishment

idiots

ceagle

Bench
Nothing would be funnier then seeing B.Stewart galloping up on stage to shake hands with Gallop after winning the GF.

jason taylor

Bench
Storm got off light. All their contracts should have become null and void and they should have had to start signing their players again. That's a correct punishment.

thorson1987

Coach
amazing how the Storm fans think they should have been allowed to cheat with no punishment

idiots

What storm fans are like that?

i'll admit there are a few (butters, popeye) but the majority of us were ok with the punishment.

As i have said before the game comes before any team, coach, player.

Noa

First Grade

idiots

No one thnks that, you've pulled that from your backside. Anyone though who expects gallop to be welcomed with open arms is the moron.

Danish

Referee
I like the part where storm fans think that keeping slater, Cronk and Smith while only offloading a bunch of nobodies plus inglis means that they've overcome incredible odds to be a good side this year

Billythekid

First Grade
Don't care about the salary cap sh*t but he deserves a terrible reception because of how the game is treated down there.

Get the game on FTA you dumb merkins.

Bman26

Juniors
There are a few in denial, I've met some who still wear 07/09 "Premiers" shirts.

I have at least $2000 worth of "premiers" stuff from 07/09 in a tub under my bed and also in my garage. Never ever to see daylight again. Feel sorry for anyone who is denial......

eozsmiles

Bench
With the minor premiership pretty much wrapped up for the Storm, what reception will Gallop receive when he rocks up in Melbourne in the first week of the finals to hand over a big fat cheque??

Big fat cheque? It's only $100 grand. That's ash tray money for Billy. Toilet paper for the Murdoch's and the other long term supporters.