What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallops reception

El Diablo

Post Whore
No one thnks that, you've pulled that from your backside. Anyone though who expects gallop to be welcomed with open arms is the moron.

well to boo him for what happened last year proves you think the Storm were wronged when he punished them for years of cheating

Butters

Bench
I have at least $2000 worth of "premiers" stuff from 07/09 in a tub under my bed and also in my garage. Never ever to see daylight again. Feel sorry for anyone who is denial......

Ashamed of your own clubs success... And you call yourself a fan :x

eozsmiles

Bench
Well they were wronged...

Just like Ben Johnson was wronged at the 1988 Olympics? When did so many so called footy fans get so proud about wanton cheating? Melbourne got off so easy it's beyond a joke. But the bloke that owns the club owns the comp. And their fans still think they were wronged?

The club are cheats. The fans that defend them are suss. You wouldn't let them near your wallet.

dollyhands

Juniors
well to boo him for what happened last year proves you think the Storm were wronged when he punished them for years of cheating
All this coming from an idiot that is so scared of the AFL that he worries that they are gonna snatch him from his cradle in the middle of the night. Gallop has also wronged the storm by being a pussy about getting games shown in melb at a suitable hour, let alone not coming to melb and showing him self in public last year in storms time of need.

Brutus

Referee
I would love nothing more than for the Storm to win the comp this year.

The have three great players who have come through their ranks and have surrounded them with rejects and youngsters. Great culture, putting the Sydney club chook raffle mentality to shame.

Gallop deserves a right royal raz for treating the game like shit down there.

Thanks for putting up a fight to get the game on FTA Dave.

Eels Dude

Coach
The Storm are still being rewarded for their cheating. It's be an utter disgrace to the game if they won the comp this year. Never thought I'd say this before, but I will. Go Manly.

Billythekid

First Grade
The Storm are still being rewarded for their cheating. It's be an utter disgrace to the game if they won the comp this year. Never thought I'd say this before, but I will. Go Manly.

We aren't being rewarded, you're a moron. Enjoy fighting for the spoon.

LESStar58

Referee
With the minor premiership pretty much wrapped up for the Storm, what reception will Gallop receive when he rocks up in Melbourne in the first week of the finals to hand over a big fat cheque??

He'll be giving the shield at the last game against the Roosters is what I'm told. What a cop out. He did what he had to do by punishing us but he won't come down and present Storm with the MP shield because of fear of a backlash? He'll get booed and jeered? Big f**king deal. Imagine if the Broncos won the MP and had it presented at an away game...

LESStar58

Referee

Do you feel the same way about Canterbury in 2004?

Eels Dude

Coach
We aren't being rewarded, you're a moron. Enjoy fighting for the spoon.

Sure you are. Your side was still assembled illegally and you're benefitting from that. Add to that the NRL even changed salary cap laws to help get you under the cap for this year.

Keep the siege mentality alive TT...

You gronks are the one with the siege mentality. Your team does wrong by the game of RL and basically made seasons 2006-2010 redundant and you sit there with a straight face at the rest of the community and say Gallop did wrong by the Melbourne Storm?

f**k off, your club should be banished and burned from the ground up and thrown in to the RL dumpster.

seaeagle sam

You gronks are the one with the siege mentality. Your team does wrong by the game of RL and basically made seasons 2006-2010 redundant and you sit there with a straight face at the rest of the community and say Gallop did wrong by the Melbourne Storm?

f**k off, your club should be banished and burned from the ground up and thrown in to the RL dumpster.

This x whatever you like