What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day against the Dargoons in the Gong

Quigs

Immortal
Late report. Great win to top off a great weekend.

Old mate and I watched the game with munch happiness. But the general comment was how far can soft the game has become and it (the game itself) was a penalty-athon.

Good win and a noice NRL ladder.

Hey Chewie can you lend me 20 to next pension day?

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
My only negative about today’s game was WK for Dragons first try. Showed no urgency to get to the ball and then made a pathetic arm grabbing attempt at a tackle. Made up for it with a good try of his own but that won’t always be the case

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
And also on the second try. Was so slow and got there far too late to have been any affect on stopping the try

His lack of ability in defence is really starting to piss me off

Working on my application as a declared idiot.
Saw the last 15 mins - well done Hiroti and Sammi S - great for them to be part of it.
Building nicely but let’s see the NRL reaction as it doesn’t fit the Pro Bulldogs narrative
Indeed. I just caught the replay, and pretty much the first thing out of the idiot Andrew Voss's mouth was that a Dargons win by 30 puts the Dogs in the top four. They're absolutely willing it to happen.

Nutz

Bench
Never going to happen @Nutz
DA has been solid but creates nothing.
Once again no line break assists, no try assists.
Nothing.

He has a kicking game, can defend ok and occasionally breaks the line.
That's it.

Trindall is head and shoulders above him.
I totally disagree because he is my ⅝ in NRL Fantasy and I don't have any trades left, to make it worse the game is our GF next round. After that game I don't give a rats who plays ha ha :)
On a serious note he has a great passing game, kicks well and has steered the Sharks around the park nicely since Nicho has been out. He's filled In at fullback too.
Before today's game his stats were a bit better than nothing as you said,
Appearances - 14
Tries - 4
Goals - 14 78.8% better than Trindall
Forced drop outs - 3
Average kicking metres - 229.3
Try assists - 4
Offloads - 2
Tackles - 223 83.3% better than Trindall
Average running metres - 73 better than Trindall's 53
Average Fantasy points - 36.3
Contract - $ Cash cow/cheapie

I know what your saying, Trindall is more exciting but DA does a bit more than nothing since filling in and didn't get banned :)

Last edited:

Latest posts