What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day: Eels V. Tits

strider

Post Whore
you know something I REALLY like .... Kelepi gets really excited when we do good shit ... alot of young kids are quiet and hang off - but he comes running in and is part of all the excitement - good shit

The Colonel

Immortal
Our kicking game started ordinary but has become better.

That was probably the best attacking bomb I have seen in a long while.

Someone

Bench
paulo now out there doing some playmaking. sandow goes for 40/20 but its out on the full.

titans scrum now.

51min

natheel

Coach
you know something I REALLY like .... Kelepi gets really excited when we do good shit ... alot of young kids are quiet and hang off - but he comes running in and is part of all the excitement - good shit

I've noticed a much different atmosphere amongst the boys since last year. Hardly anyone was overly excited when a try was scored or a penalty went our way but now sandow kicks a 40/20 he gets mobbed by the boys. A try is scored everyone is there within seconds. Stuart has brought this team together well and it's showing through the wins and even in losses we don't exactly put our head down anymore

Latest posts