What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day: Eels V. Tits

Someone

Bench
with performances like this, a prop rotation of Mannah, MoiMoi, Allgood and Lussick excites me for the future with only MoiMoi nearing, if not at the end of his career. Add possibly Mossop to take his place and we are set in that department.

EelsFan05

Bench
Great to see James try to get over Allgood and Lussick come from the other side of the scrums to tell him to f*ck off.

Wally21

Bench
Reasonably happy with the performance so far.
Good start followed by a poor period in which they got their points, bu we reacted well to that and finished off the half well.
Our kicking game needs improvement. We got so lucky from that dreadful kick Sandow put in when Gordon dropped it.
A few players going well - Maitua, Morgan, Lussick, , Loko.
Can't wait for the second half!

Loko's defence negates his couple of good runs in my opinion

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Scrappy game, whoever holds onto the ball better will win here. Both teams defensively look pretty weak.

Last edited:

Someone

Bench
What other than in D wher he has saved 2 tries, as well as backed up to score the try. Yep really needs to step up...

i wasnt having a go at hayne, just from my observation hes been looking for some offloads and probing but with no luck yet.

im expecting him to touch the ball more than the first half. thats all im saying.

Hayne has done his job brilliantly tonight, but he looks hungry.

Wally21

Bench
i wasnt having a go at hayne, just from my observation hes been looking for some offloads and probing but with no luck yet.

im expecting him to touch the ball more than the first half. thats all im saying.

Hayne has done his job brilliantly tonight, but he looks hungry.

Fair enough. Misunderstood you

Someone

Bench
Luke kelly told to get away from the neck. penalty to titans. they have a good chance here.

41min

Latest posts