What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day: Eels V. Tits

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Ricky, please piss off Paulo and Roberts, never to play in the top 17 again.
Why was M Keating taken off, we went to shit after he went off.

offside ref

Juniors
No, the pass was more forward than the one they called against us, or did u not see that?

Saw it just saying we have been poor. Refs have been shit not disagreeing wid you. But to blame it all on the refs is a cop out Parra played poor and shut off after Haynes second try.

Yep, we are hopeless, giving up a lead like that.

But the refereeing did change the game and its momentum - I hope Sticky gets angry in the presser

Someone

Bench
FULLTIME -28-22.

i gotta say, we didnt play as badly as what alot of people are suggesting.

We had to beat 17 titans players and 2 refs. that was bs. sandows ball was fine so we should have scored 28 points while if hayne or the wingers just did there job and caught the bomb kelly would not have scored.

we were poor in the second half but like i said the refs controlled the game and they just wouldnt put away the whistles.

andrew057

First Grade
Does Tim Mannah know the rules of the game? Hes a protected species around these parts. Hasnt improved one bit since coming into first grade, gives away numerous penalties, loves a mistake and still cant play the ball properly. Time for him to spend some time with Wenty.

Delboy

First Grade
I have to say this, once MK went off the defence around the ruck was awful.

Ben Roberts and Paulo on the field at the same time is a recipe for major rocks and diamonds.

Despite all of the above, Jason Robinson is a complete pelican, and I hope the club invests $10k in giving it to him, the main thing is he doesn't ref both teams the same way, and if he did that against the Rorters or Dogs , he wouldn't be in first grade for a long time

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Refs were fuxkrn terrible - the boys tried bloody hard and didnt not deserve such disgraceful refs.

Avenger

Immortal
Sandow was non existant and hopefully the Luke Kelly jizz fest ends. They were both garbage. Roberts should never player first grade again. Ever!!

Daneel

Bench
I really hate bagging players but im so f*cking angry at Tim Mannah right now. That was a really dumb play by him and i felt it was the turning point of the game. Oh and i assume it was Ben Roberts who dropped the ball at the base of our scrum, it was dumb and f*ckiing dumber

strider

Post Whore
Does Tim Mannah know the rules of the game? Hes a protected species around these parts. Hasnt improved one bit since coming into first grade, gives away numerous penalties, loves a mistake and still cant play the ball properly. Time for him to spend some time with Wenty.

you got a f**kin screw loose or what?

Wally21

Bench
Saw it just saying we have been poor. Refs have been shit not disagreeing wid you. But to blame it all on the refs is a cop out Parra played poor and shut off after Haynes second try.

Yep, I get ya. With that much momentum against you however, even the best teams would struggle. f**k that has just spoilt the weekend

Latest posts