What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day: Eels V. Tits

natheel

Coach
You know your in trouble when you struggle when Matt Keating is off the field. But agree his defence is great. Piss Roberts off and bring in someone who can defend and pass a ball should be right to stick him on at dummy half when Keats comes on. Anyone is better than Roberts at this stage

strider

Post Whore
yeah roberts was shit ...... but he's not a f**kin hooker/dummy half ..... don't play him there!!!!

Wally21

Bench
I have to say this, once MK went off the defence around the ruck was awful.

Ben Roberts and Paulo on the field at the same time is a recipe for major rocks and diamonds.

Despite all of the above, Jason Robinson is a complete pelican, and I hope the club invests $10k in giving it to him, the main thing is he doesn't ref both teams the same way, and if he did that against the Rorters or Dogs , he wouldn't be in first grade for a long time

Along with Keatings defence, we actually missed Ben Smith in the middle as well. Paulo just doesn't have the attacking game to make up for his lack of defence.

unbreaK

Juniors
I must say, the Eels just cost me 8/8 in my tipping comp, you guys are bloody awful, I've never seen such ill-disciplined football in my life, how Ricky hasn't done a sonny bill and just got on a plane out of this country is beyond me, good luck winning another game this year.

Avenger

Immortal
Don't start me with Joseph Paulo. HE IS f**kED. Just keep sending tweets you useless moron.

strider

Post Whore
I must say, the Eels just cost me 8/8 in my tipping comp, you guys are bloody awful, I've never seen such ill-disciplined football in my life, how Ricky hasn't done a sonny bill and just got on a plane out of this country is beyond me, good luck winning another game this year.

well go f**k yourself ... you should know better than picking us hey!

Wally21

Bench

Sorry did someone ask for your opinion f**kwit?

we were out on our feet with 20 to go, you could see us struggling on the kick chase and lazy defence from marker. We should be match fit by round 6.

gustarny

Juniors
This Game confirms one thing to me if we cant beat the titans with players missing in key positions then we are certain to go back to back with the spoon.I agree Roberts and Paulo have to go and Smith or Kaysa to 14.

Latest posts