What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day: Eels V. Tits

Avenger

Immortal
Everytime the ball went up I held my breath especially to the wingers. Seriously when was the last time we had a winger that could catch the ball ? Sio is a shocker and Toutai is too short.

Kornstar

Coach
we were out on our feet with 20 to go, you could see us struggling on the kick chase and lazy defence from marker. We should be match fit by round 6.

Tbh we looked out on our feet in defence from the kick off, I was never confident even before this game, the way we started didn't really give me any confidence......I was really nervous at half time, now seems justified!

We were shit in the second half we can blame the refs (whoe were crap) but u don't blow that kind of lead.
Mentally we are geniused.

Wally21

Bench
Reni was really disappointing tonight. When the chips were down he went missing. Does that a bit. Expected him to at least have a talk to the refs about the penalty count??? Storm cheats would have been asking the question after every penalty and slowed the game down to their speed.

that's because the refs didn't let Parra have the ball in the 2nd half
the team gave away dumb penalties, a shoulder charge, a couple of high shots, grappling at least twice (it's been penalized for a few years now they should know), Sio going to close to the touch line when he could have went in field, Roberts knocking on at the scrum 10mtrs out from our line, a couple of shocking passes in the last couple of sets, some very poor kick chase in the last 20mins. On tv the 10mtrs was a bit skinny, more like 7 or 8 but it was same for both sides the difference was the titans line speed in defence was way quicker than ours.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Honestly, is there a club more frustrating to support than ours since the mid 90s? Why can't we close out a fuggin match??

Someone

Bench
Everytime the ball went up I held my breath especially to the wingers. Seriously when was the last time we had a winger that could catch the ball ? Sio is a shocker and Toutai is too short.

to sios credit he done well defusing a kelly bomb in the first half.

it was just a game of 2 halfs. and the refs compounded that. we were terrible in the 2nd half but refs were ordinary.

titans know they got an arsy win

The Colonel

Immortal
I keep asking the question each week - why is Ben Roberts still being picked?

Because the team we have is very weak. I said it at the start of the season. The main bulk of our side has to be picked week in week out.

Our 'reserve' grade side got lapped. I use reserve lightly because some of them are park footballers mixed in amongst our second tier players and the NSW Cup
Is one of the most ordinary competitions ever.

Our under 20's side again is very young.

All the people calling for different players to be picked are barking up a wrong tree. There really aren't tooany more than what we have. Nathan Smith does not change that result in place of Roberts. His defence is worse than Roberts.

Ricky was 100% right in saying that we can expect more of what happened against the Roosters with the side we have.

EelsFan05

Bench
One bad decision/penalty after another did us in in the end. Roberts must do something extremely well off the field to keep getting picked. Paulo is f**ken terrible. Roberts knock on, Mannah late shot, Moi Moi high shot, Kelepi shoulder charge all clear cut penalties at terrible times.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Paulo and Roberts must never play first grade again and with Sandow on the field, who was quiet tonight, is a defense recipe for disaster. Those three players should never be on the field together. Matthew Keating must be turned into a 13 once we get another decent 9 on board. Timmy Mannah gave away a most stupid penalty with that high shot. Again, our team fell to pieces. :(

Avenger

Immortal
I love Hayne as a player but it was a mistake giving him the captaincy. Reni shouldn't even be called one. He does f**king nothing. Give it to Mannah and call it now Ricky. You made your first major blunder.

Latest posts