What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day: Eels V. Tits

Avenger

Immortal
Because the team we have is very weak. I said it at the start of the season. The main bulk of our side has to be picked week in week out.

Our 'reserve' grade side got lapped. I use reserve lightly because some of them are park footballers mixed in amongst our second tier players and the NSW Cup
Is one of the most ordinary competitions ever.

Our under 20's side again is very young.

All the people calling for different players to be picked are barking up a wrong tree. There really aren't tooany more than what we have. Nathan Smith does not change that result in place of Roberts. His defence is worse than Roberts.

Ricky was 100% right in saying that we can expect more of what happened against the Roosters with the side we have.

I don't think so Colonel. Nathan Smith at least adds some zip that Roberts does not have. His defence is probably on par with Roberts but we are comparing it unfairly to the best defensive hooker in the NRL.

EelsFan05

Bench
Sandow is progressively getting worse again. I fear he will be another half that goes by the way side at parra. When the game was on the line he and Reni were as far away as possible.

tresurehunt

Juniors
Reni was really disappointing tonight. When the chips were down he went missing. Does that a bit. Expected him to at least have a talk to the refs about the penalty count??? Storm cheats would have been asking the question after every penalty and slowed the game down to their speed.

in retrospect greg bird really stood up with 20 to go .

The Colonel

Immortal
I don't think so Colonel. Nathan Smith at least adds some zip that Roberts does not have. His defence is probably on par with Roberts but we are comparing it unfairly to the best defensive hooker in the NRL.

Zip out of dummy half is only useful when you have the ball. We didn't.

parraeel

Juniors
Reni was really disappointing tonight. When the chips were down he went missing. Does that a bit. Expected him to at least have a talk to the refs about the penalty count??? Storm cheats would have been asking the question after every penalty and slowed the game down to their speed.

Don't you know we are not allowed to talk to refs, Hayne talked to the refs earlier in the year and got crucified.
Also how come we are the only team that gets called for forward passes, Smith does it half a dozen a game I think we have been penalised enough for Hayne's forward pass against Manly in 2010.

Avenger

Immortal
Zip out of dummy half is only useful when you have the ball. We didn't.
I'd still give him a go. Roberts is a dumb footballer who should have been locked up for impersonating a footballer years ago. Even I know that now.

Paulo also needs to be axed. He provides nothing.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Ref's were a disgrace, but that is the easy way out, we are in a world of pain judging by the Wenty score and the toxic stench that has lingered around this club for years I for the time being see no light at the end of the tunnel, something seriously wrong mentally for each player that puts on our jumper no matter where they come from, the 2 pommies will be a good start, though by no means will be our saviours.

EelsFan05

Bench
They said that Stuarts address at half time was to watch Bird down the left hand side... Was anyone listening.

The Colonel

Immortal
For who though??

Matt Ryan is in my opinion too small.

Nathan Smith is coming back from injury and didn't offer too much judging by the scoreline from Wenty.

Pauli isn't ready the same way Tanginoa is and Pritchard still needs some work.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Sandow Went missing in Second half... Ben Roberts shouldn't be in first grade Wenty need him after their drubbing today...

EelsFan05

Bench
For who though??

Nathan Smith is coming back from injury and didn't offer too much judging by the scoreline from Wenty.

The cattle isn't there and that is what Stuart is trying to subtly tell everyone that will listen.

The Colonel

Immortal
The cattle isn't there and that is what Stuart is trying to subtly tell everyone that will listen.

Not many listening then. I have been saying it since before Round 1.

The recruitment needs to be not only top players as much as it is capable fill ins.

Avenger

Immortal
For who though??

Ryan can still do that shit work that nobody else wants to do. A bit like Lowrie did for us. If we do not get a roll on Paulo is useless to the team. I just can't see what he offers unless we are 20 in front. Detest him as a player.

The Colonel

Immortal
Ryan can still do that shit work that nobody else wants to do. A bit like Lowrie did for us. If we do not get a roll on Paulo is useless to the team. I just can't see what he offers unless we are 20 in front. Detest him as a player.

We were 16 up when he came on.

Latest posts