What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day round 9 V Warriors

mobels

Juniors
Yeah, cos it's all Quinlan's fault and nothing at all to do with our pathetic excuse for a coach or our total inability to string together two decent halves of footy.

I'd say it is considering that he's dropped the ball numerous amount of times when we had momentum or he dropped it early in the set. Had we had Dugan playing Fullback i'd argue that some of there tries scored through the middle wouldn't have been trys as Dugan would have been able to use his strength and greater defensive abilities to help the others hold them up.

Stdavid

Juniors
Think our guys need to spend more time at training and less at hairdresser. Rein does my head in adjusting his fricken ponytail.

SAP58

Juniors
33 missed tackles says it all, will be interested in hearing the press conference and what rubbish is said !

Dorsai

Juniors
What a waste of an afternoon. Not again this year. Pathetic. Actually worse than pathetic. McGregor needs to quit. Be a man and fall on your sword. Sack half the side and play then in reserves.

Rubbish. Real rubbish. Can't keep cheering this side on when they do not care about the jersey they are wearing. No respect.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Absolute clueless we are...still running one out, bunching again in the forwards, sloppy defence, plodders in attack, zero enthusiasm, no structure 2 halves that continue to run sideways, team positional changes by our wonder coach and really all we were missing today was Thommo suspended and Lafai that some on here reckon shouldn't be in FG...time for you to fall on your own sword Mary, we really are a rabble.

gonz

Juniors
Against a nsw cup side we r down by 14 and we play 1 out even worse in their qtr !

10 points against a nsw cup team

Stdavid

Juniors
I'd say it is considering that he's dropped the ball numerous amount of times when we had momentum or he dropped it early in the set. Had we had Dugan playing Fullback i'd argue that some of there tries scored through the middle wouldn't have been trys as Dugan would have been able to use his strength and greater defensive abilities to help the others hold them up.

Dragons were abysmal ... not one guy's fault. He made a great tackle on a big guy who had gone through our big guys. Still clueless on attack, that's not Quinlan's fault.

Falco

Juniors
That was PATHETIC. Time that I will never get back again. The team and the Coaches should all be ashamed of themselves. Everyone should be put on notice.

Except, Nightingale, Airmen and Dugan. The rest can F@#% themselves

ONPOINT

Juniors
Dugan defiently stops two tries. Let's move the guy making 250+ metres a game to centre where he doesn't touch the ball. Wonder what excuses Mary will dish up for this.

Boring ass sh1t team

saintjeff

Juniors
Gaz said it 10 errors in 2,nd half, first half only one didnt give ourselves a chance
If those tries scored in 1st haf , its a different game all together i believe we win
Cant win ,doesn't matter who we play with those stats
Could have been seventh then with eels up one more
With poor for and against we needed to be there as the way we ar e now to start packing for our end of season trip as we are virtually not going to make 8 with our for +against

Red V for life

Juniors
I agree. The word on the radio "The Stg attack is terrible"
To me the most telling comment came from Thurston and someone from the Broncos
" The Dragons offer nothing" and that says it all, no one fears them, lots of turning in the graves and no way out.

What would Bruce Gordon really do?

If that's what was said, then the opposition don't fear us AT ALL and for current players to verbalise that in the media just shows that clearly. That's pretty insulting.

Mary's D based game plan isn't ever going to work because they know a penalty goal is all they need to beat us.

St Tangles

Bench
I bet you Mary throws in the Anzac game took a lot out of us.
He will throw in they wanted it more.
He needs to ask himself why they wanted it more.

Simon

Juniors
I can't believe Dugan was moved again. I've always supported Mary but he lost me today. Ok there were injuries in the centres but I'd support a prop playing in the centres before Dugan moves from the back. It's not rep football where there are high quality other options in Boyd, Inglis, Tedesco, Moylan, etc. Fullback is such an important position where our best player should be playing.

ONPOINT

Juniors
Said it since our first win. We won't win a game all year unless literally we get double the penalty count and every single call go our way.

Wittenberg

Juniors
Can anyone explain why, why are we still putting Dugan at centre ? ? ? Stupid! JDB going downhill. Milne? Quinlan no! Marshall, has he played in a winning side this year? Rein actually our most dangerous player, for us and them. MacGregor does need to go.....first time I have said that but we are predictable and soft at times. I think our roster is not great but our 'attack' is deplorable. My only happy moment was when Host came on. Marshall and Widdop, despite that try cannot play together. Grrrrhh

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Jdb runs and stops at the line because he doesn't want to mess up his hairstyle

Don't like to single blokes out but I agree as I said last week his game is going nowhere....when I see our blokes effort today and the commitment and enthusiasm that I witnessed with The Eels the other night we are not in the same ball park...really disappointed at the moment especially after the build up to this season showed great promise.....some things got to give sooner rather than later....

Red V for life

Juniors
Jdb runs and stops at the line because he doesn't want to mess up his hairstyle

R&WTILLIDIE, you forgot to mention getting smashed and driven back each time and ensuring a slow play the ball.

The guy is a big unit. I don't understand why he doesn't plough into the line THEN look to offload.

Saints were not as hungry as the Warriors. This is supposed to be what Mary is good at. Inspiring the players. So can't get the players ready to play a reserve grade side and no attacking game plan. Mary should go back to his previous role of filling the water bottles.

Mat Head's U/20's team would have put up a better effort.

Too many mistakes.

Embarrassing to be beaten by a team that had 9 FG players out (including injuries).

Duges is not a centre. Must play full back.

Quinlan simply not FG standard. Dufty should be promoted to Cutters with Quinlan to be sent to park footy.

Positives were, Benji, and Aitken back and Host debuting. He has a lot of promise.

Forwards were out muscled for large parts of the game.

Suggest we erase the tape of this game.

The saving grace for me is that the team didn't run out in the red V.

Time for a clean out starting with the coaching staff.

saintjeff

Juniors
Should have played rein from start

Warrior knock on twice perfect opportunity then we give it back we score game on in 2nd half