What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - Sharkies vs. The Pong-cloud

Frenzy.

Post Whore
18-6 with 20 mins to go JC gives away a stupid panic strip penalty. We defend the next set, get the ball and actually look ok. Go down their end and kick it dead. Game over.
Got himself hooked after that.

14 minutes. 2 runs for 19 metres. 15 tackles, 4 misses. The kick, the strip. Lacks the discipline for end of year footy.

The White Nelson's inexperience shone through as well.

Neither was root cause for the loss but they were contributory as much as anyone else.

When it's all said and done though, The Sharks are not a good overall footy side. They let sides play well against them when the other side needs to play well. Incredibly soft underbelly in this side.

He has very little to do with the result. Of course, a lot of you had decided on Tuesday he'd be to blame.

It's an unhealthy outlook.
It's is I agree we just don't seem to match well with him.
Certain refs we do better with.
Broncs used to live Harrigan as he would make the game fast suiting them

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Well I’m not physically injured, maybe mentally, but cheers and thanks for confirming that Nico was injured. Ducks and drakes going on in my opinion, but it’s just that a pop opinion I guess
"At this stage of the season, it's kind of a risky ball game to throw him out there, and with a bit more time we might have been able to do that, but it's not worth it at this stage of the season, so we will take the safest bet there," Fitzgibbon told the media after the club's captain's run on Saturday"

here

14 minutes. 2 runs for 19 metres. 15 tackles, 4 misses. The kick, the strip. Lacks the discipline for end of year footy.

Neither was root cause for the loss but they were contributory as much as anyone else.

When it's all said and done though, The Sharks are not a good overall footy side. They let sides play well against them when the other side needs to play well. Incredibly soft underbelly in this side.
Braden Hamlin- Uele, the guy looks like he's never played football before. Dunno what's up with him at the moment.

We miss a JWH or a Tom Burgess, teams don't want to run at them and also worried when they have the ball

By know he should be a dominant forward close to 100 games, and he isnt
That's most of our squad, showed some promise and have stagnated or gone backwards. And we're a team with barely any guys you'd call rookies and say natural improvement from playing week in week out will make them better.

Craigshark

First Grade

18-6 ball goes dead. Heads dropped and lazy efforts kicked in. There was still 20 minutes to go. Stay in the game

Chimp

Bench
A few things for me;

Talakai - looked like he was running in quick sand from the very start. Looked well off the pace, almost like he was unwell.

Kicking game - Trindall appeared to be wearing Chads kicking boots. Showed the value/loss of having 2 genuine kicking options.

Moylan - wow, he looked slower and weaker than ever.

Team energy/buzz - it’s just not there, they’re playing like strangers. They don’t look like that really close knit group they once were.

Errors/penalties - I’d love to see the stats on when we concede tries. It feels like teams rarely make their way down our end and score, it’s feels like tries against are ALWAYS from our mistakes or penalties.

Klein - I can’t say he’s biased, but he’s awful, and they appeared to get some very favourable treatment. And as per the point above, we concede after errors/penalties, a lot!

R-15-3

Bench
Just got home, walked out with 20 to go.
I’ll have to watch it again.
First half we made meters up field well then got to the last and trindal just put up some powder puff kicks and Ronaldo didn’t even bother to get close. We did the hard work and just handed it over so easy time and time again. The sun in the eyes in that corner is terrible. Was my biggest disappointment and what cost us any chance to get in front imo.

Moylans defence was disgusting.

Toby looked so out on his feet I was worried he was going to fall over getting back into the line. Looked like he has been knocked out his legs looked so wobble.

Tracy was good

Zero energy out there today, we really looked like someone had died before they ran out.

JC can come back next year.

can’t comment on the last 20.

SadShark

Bench
Well. there's Moyza and there's the unmentioned.

Nikora and Welly 17 missed tackles between them

Williams 7. Sifa 7.

Brailey 5, Moyza 5

Colqhuoun 4 in 13 minutes!

Mental toughness score. No discernable figure.
Unaddressed and unnoticed by Coach Lasso. Flop’s gonna flop. Finals failure for Fitz FoSho.

shaggs

Coach
Well. there's Moyza and there's the unmentioned.

Nikora and Welly 17 missed tackles between them

Williams 7. Sifa 7.

Brailey 5, Moyza 5

Colqhuoun 4 in 13 minutes!

Mental toughness score. No discernable figure.
That’s some bad reading

I wonder what becomes of the game if ramien holds that intercept. 12 nil became 6 all when moylan does his usual and ramien stood there like a statue and let ponga stroll in.