What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - Sharkies vs. The Pong-cloud

chewsta

First Grade
I reckon he’s heavily needled up.
Remember a few weeks ago when he could barely walk after scoring a try? I’ve noticed a few times since then that he’s hobbling, seemingly from nothing.

On Talakai, for me he hasn’t been the same since being benched.
There’s something off with him for sure.
Yeah your probably right, I forgot about Ronnie doing his knee a few weeks back scoring a try.

shadowboxer

First Grade
You reckon the Newcastle fan love hearing Sam Smith blasting out at half time???
First half - too many errors and if it is possible as pointed out, they seem to just be coasting along. Look confident, just got to hang in there.

In my clear wisdom I watched the first half on 9.
f**k me. Gus and Joey just want to suck ponga and best off.
Absolute dribblers.
How’s the Fox coverage. Same I assume just from some other nineball
Fox coverage is ok, equal love for Pong and Connor Tracey.

We look far more likely to score when we get down their end, just need better field position.

Craigshark

First Grade
If we can get an even share of the ball, we should be able to score points. Worried they’ll figure out to keep going at Talakai though and score a few themselves

Special K

Coach
I make a point to never think about refs but that half was crazy. I just jumped on the Knights forum and they think he is dudding them.

How is this bloke still employed.

Poss

Juniors
Still scratching my head how they judged Nikora lost the ball over the line. He had it the whole time and the ball touched the ground late

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'd like Hunt to get stuck right into Hetherington while he's on. Jack can be good for a reaction and a sin bin