What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - The Coffs Comeback Game

shadowboxer

First Grade
Sure but don’t feed me bullshit about the performance. If it’s shit say it. Stop sugar coating everything.
I’ve been told by the faithful on here - if I don’t like don’t listen - but like most tortured souls - I can’t, it’s compulsive

shadowboxer

First Grade
Blayke Brailey has devolved into possibly one of the worst hookers in the game. He offers absolute zero to the team.
He’s a potenial origin selection though and lovely young bloke.
On the side itself, the amount of dumb stupid penalties they give away, you’d think they were a pack of thugs and bad boys - nah all cleanskins who need to go out, get on it and harden the fugg up.

PJ

First Grade
It’s bad, when after 10 mins, you know the game is gone. I had that feeling tonight. 10 minutes and zero possession with the recent run of poor starts continuing. I thought, “here we go again”.

And again we did go.

Yep,I gave up watching weeks ago.

So dam boring the one out runs.

Wife convinced me to try again and I was out by 20 min mark.

There's talent in the team, but if they want to dish up crap I'm too old to waste time watching. Especially with the way nrl is going now.

I had no issue with having to work tonight.
Other games I have made sure I'd finish before the game started. Not tonight, and no replay either, maybe tomorrow or the next day for that.
Kayo is on the verge of being cancelled

Frenzy.

Immortal
Speculator....What if Josh Hannay is the new Parramatta Coach? How does this affect the squad?
I’ve speculated about this before in the forum but didn’t garner much interest. I mean, what if Hannay is off his game as an attacking coach because he may have too many things on his mind and he’s pissing others off?

What if the love in kids are reacting badly to the potential loss because “ we all does lub each uvva sooooo much”

island pro

Juniors
I’ve speculated about this before in the forum but didn’t garner much interest. I mean, what if Hannay is off his game as an attacking coach because he may have too many things on his mind and he’s pissing others off?

What if the love in kids are reacting badly to the potential loss because “ we all does lub each uvva sooooo much”
I get the thinking, but surely not… could something so simple cause so much instant rot?

Latest posts