What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Thread

Feej

First Grade
Beautiful day down here. I'm off in a while to drop my daughter off at the airport for her trip to 'merica, then out to the game.

Will we win?? Maybe.

Us 24-16

Quigs

Immortal
Wish the daughter a safe trip to 'merica Feej.

Us by 12 lock in "C" Eddie.

How is the dew metre reading. Late arvo game could be hazardous.

How cold is it down there in syd-a-ney. It is freezing up here in the tropics at the moment.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Wish the daughter a safe trip to 'merica Feej.

Us by 12 lock in "C" Eddie.

How is the dew metre reading. Late arvo game could be hazardous.

How cold is it down there in syd-a-ney. It is freezing up here in the tropics at the moment.

What is it, like 25 degrees?

Quigs

Immortal
Got down to 3.5c last night.

I went to the fartsack wearing a singlet, t-shirt and me long phlonnough pj pants and socks. I got out at about 11pm and threw on 'me' 67 replica sharks long sleeve jersey.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade

I went to the fartsack wearing a singlet, t-shirt and me long phlonnough pj pants and socks. I got out at about 11pm and threw on 'me' 67 replica sharks long sleeve jersey.

Good stuff.

I was wearing my Sharkies socks this morning, it's a good time of year for rockin' the Flanno's as well.

Maccas4177

Juniors

67 jersey is standard issue in this Sydney winter weather!! Mine could probably walk itself to the wash at the moment!

carcharias

Immortal
Ive been surfing at crack of dawn the last few days .

It's been absolutely ridiculous .

That wind has been howling.
Not much fun putting on a wet wetsuit in a 30 knot 9 dgs westerly.

Got smashed for my trouble too.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Cold and windy but the sun is out...
First time in a long time, i will wear a pair of jeans to a day game.
Enjoy

coolumsharkie

Referee
Flu from hell, still in Thailand...Going to try and crawl down to the bar for the game which is on at 12 midday. Then crawl back to bed :(

carcharias

Immortal
Oh no coolum
I got some wicked flu there too
Lost all sense of taste.

Took weeks for my nose to stop running

Quigs

Immortal
I believe being confined in the cabin of a plane with a hundred or other flu ladden pox ridden tourist is a contributing factor.

husky65

Juniors
Flu from hell, still in Thailand...Going to try and crawl down to the bar for the game which is on at 12 midday. Then crawl back to bed :(

I hope you are aware you can buy prescription grade antibiotics over the counter in Thailand, Zithromax is excellent for chest infections.

Usual disclaimers apply, such as "don't take medical advice via the internet from idiots..."

snoozer

Bench
I hope you are aware you can buy prescription grade antibiotics over the counter in Thailand, Zithromax is excellent for chest infections.

Usual disclaimers apply, such as "don't take medical advice via the internet from idiots..."
good for the clap too....

Latest posts