What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Thread

Now we need to look ahead to next year time for Robson to be moved on, today when it counted lack of vision and his kicking game was a disgrace.

Rather see another prop then Gibbs given a run

King Ben

Juniors
Did any tries come from Robson's kicks today? I think Brown's bomb was the one Boyd knocked on.

Craigshark

First Grade
Can we send Luke Lewis back to Penrith?

The guy has played one good game for us.. In Newcastle last year. Besides that he is either injured or too busy worrying about NSW and his pay cheques.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Embarrassing. Seriously
2nd half yes
1st half no...
Some of the things in the first half were encouraging, I think Robson field goal attempt was the turning point.
The "lets try and protect the lead" 5 hit ups in the 2nd half was head scrathing to say the least.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
How the f**k can we lose to this team. Newcastle have absolutey nothing and yet we give up an 18-0 lead to lose. Seriously.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Pathetic 2nd half. The try that just got scored was the softest shit I have seen in a long time. Gal tried to play handsies with the dummy half and they ran straight through where the markers should have been. f**k following these merkins is a roller coaster. And not a good coaster either. It's like that one from magic mountain in California that broke down the other night and hung everyone out to dry.

Latest posts