What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Thread

Weaponhead

Coach
I like to thank the team for getting rid of the fluff built up over 5 months in 80 minutes. Expectations back down to zero. Can we still blame asada?

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Brown is and always has been rank average. Actually worse than average.

Going to be a long year.

elbusto

Coach
The good news is that we have made every mistake possible in round 1. The players deserves to watch this video all week.

Card Shark

Immortal
I like to thank the team for getting rid of the fluff built up over 5 months in 80 minutes. Expectations back down to zero. Can we still blame asada?

Maybe it's the loss we had to have?

I said when the "incumbent" team was named that we would need to lose a few to see the youngsters given a game....well it's only 1 game we had to lose.

Souths would have dead set put 50 on us.

Since 73

First Grade
Brown must've thought his career was over.

Or he would have to live in Canberra for 3 years.

Then Flanno called.
What an eye for talent.

Peachey not good enough.

Brown is.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Going to enjoy the wrist slitting when I read this thread tomorrow.

We looked ok, bit underdone, some silly mistakes and brain explosions.

Bring on the Broncos.

Windy70

Juniors
Video of every mistake, and there were many, needs to be streamed all day everyday to their phones.

They gave us so many chances to win that and our response was wasted so many times.

That was a tough loss to accept because it was all the basics that we failed at.

Also, where was BB? He ran the ball maybe 3 times.

Very disappointing start. Some good pressure defense but that is our trademark anyway. So nothing to see there.

southland

Juniors
Battle of the basket cases... Yikes. What's happened to our fundamentals...

Only positive, we looked like we wanted to win. Just didn't have the skills.

We obviously need that kicker in play

coolumsharkie

Referee
Mitch Brown is our new Jono Wright.

Have to agree, how did Val go in the 20's? I thought Barba played well but he needs some time to get into his role and there are a few problems with our kicking especially that let us down tonight.

Latest posts