What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day v Cows

shaggs

Coach
There is a culture of picking juniors on x-factor rather than looking at the whole picture.

Hard workers with good skill sets that want to work on their craft turn 16 years olds into nrl players

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
When are we gonna talk about how much of a liability Ronaldo is? Defensively horrendous, caught off his man what 3, 4 times tonight? And countless other times this season and last? Can’t read the play.

Scores tries sure but the tries he scores are nothing that any other winger doesn’t do. I have been well off him for some time now and I’d like to see SS given a shot for a few weeks. Ronaldo can f**k off for mine.

Lots of other issues in the squad obviously but Ronaldo is a glaring problem that has been exposed over and over again without accountability. Get him out.

Latest posts