What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day v Cows

shaggs

Coach
There is a culture of picking juniors on x-factor rather than looking at the whole picture.

Hard workers with good skill sets that want to work on their craft turn 16 years olds into nrl players

Hazelton seems to have lost all leg power?! Mulitalo was so bad against Feldt -You'd think at HT Fitzgibbon would have told him to mark up on Feldt the Cows biggest try scorer - 3 tries that weren't from kicks is inexcusable

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
When are we gonna talk about how much of a liability Ronaldo is? Defensively horrendous, caught off his man what 3, 4 times tonight? And countless other times this season and last? Can’t read the play.

Scores tries sure but the tries he scores are nothing that any other winger doesn’t do. I have been well off him for some time now and I’d like to see SS given a shot for a few weeks. Ronaldo can f**k off for mine.

Lots of other issues in the squad obviously but Ronaldo is a glaring problem that has been exposed over and over again without accountability. Get him out.

Eion

First Grade
When are we gonna talk about how much of a liability Ronaldo is? Defensively horrendous, caught off his man what 3, 4 times tonight? And countless other times this season and last? Can’t read the play.

Scores tries sure but the tries he scores are nothing that any other winger doesn’t do. I have been well off him for some time now and I’d like to see SS given a shot for a few weeks. Ronaldo can f**k off for mine.

Lots of other issues in the squad obviously but Ronaldo is a glaring problem that has been exposed over and over again without accountability. Get him out.
Nup. He was literally MOM in his last game.

Eion

First Grade
We have bubba and hunt in that side and we win that game.
We're not a great side, without Nicho we’re a 6-8 team at best. But at the moment we don’t have anyone sitting in ressies that improve that. Maybe next year the likes of Ison challenge the status quo and AFB certainly lifts a problem area. But it is what it is for now

Quigs

Immortal
We are so lucky that Feldt was penalised for dragging back Iso in the in goal area or dickhead Ronnie would of been credited with four Feldt try assists.

Did 'youse' see Ronnie's attempt to drop kick the ball back over his own dead ball line. It was far can comical.

Frenzy.

Immortal

The team silenced there critics last night lol..
"Everyone that comes into our team is there to do a job and it's given Daniel Atkinson the chance to show what he's capable of. We all love Nicho but this whole thing of us being the Cronulla Nicho Hynes Sharks is unfair to us, but also to him because there's 16 other guys who are out there with him."

So, the narrative has gotten under their skin.

Start the 2025 pre season now.