What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day V Roosters (round 24)

OzDragon

Coach
Exactly its not like putting Rein on 20 minutes later makes any impact to the game what so ever, all it does is put us at a handicap by having a non hooker playing hooker for the first 20 mins.
Maybe master coach thinks the opposing team will be lulled into a false sense of security after they see how bad we are with Marketo at DH. Then we bring Rein on, and....yeah...

giboz71

First Grade
That was a Widdop special. Run 20meters across the field on the last, slip over and play it safe rather than try and get rid of it. After all, only 14 points behind in a must win game. Playing it safe is the right option.

The customary Widdop and slip and fall.

There's at least 3 in every game. Just like the run one way, stop, then go back to exactly where you came from.

#milliondollarhalves

FlameThrower

Bench
Win lose or draw, I'll always support my Dragons. But I did notice at halftime Roosters players sitting down listening to Robbo. Meanwhile at the Dragons we were all over the place...looks like every man for himself...and I can't see JD???

hewi

Bench
Don't laugh at me but you want a 20 minute dummy half. Watch the way Milne passes off the ground from the play the ball.

Bench
3 tries in 6 minutes, where is the big D, can't wait to hear Mary after this crap