What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Canterbury Fleabags.

bubs

Juniors
After successfully gaining the 2 points vs the Bye, but showing some worrying signs the previous week, the Mighty Sharks will be well rested (hopefully) and ready to rock and roll against the Fleabags.
Will Nicho's head be screwed on right, or will his Origin dropping affect his performance?? I think (hope) it'll be screwed on correctly, and he'll have a blinder.
Watch out for them bastard high kicks but, Will. They'll be coming.

TIP.

Pfarrrk the Dargons.

dinghydi

Juniors
After successfully gaining the 2 points vs the Bye, but showing some worrying signs the previous week, the Mighty Sharks will be well rested (hopefully) and ready to rock and roll against the Fleabags.
Will Nicho's head be screwed on right, or will his Origin dropping affect his performance?? I think (hope) it'll be screwed on correctly, and he'll have a blinder.
Watch out for them bastard high kicks but, Will. They'll be coming.

TIP.

Pfarrrk the Dargons.
Impressive timing! I'm thinking Sharks will get off to an equally impressive great start. Winning the premiership much more meaningful for team AND individuals than outmoded Soo.

I can't see how we lose this.
Go straight through there middles.
Hughes is a young prop he will fatigue quickly, he is not a starter, we had same issue with Hazelton.
I hope Crichton does back up, no way he will play well after 48 hours, considering our team struggles on 5 day turnaround.

We are coming off the bye will be fresh as, we will come out on fire.

We win 24-6

PJ

First Grade
I can't see how we lose this.
Go straight through there middles.
Hughes is a young prop he will fatigue quickly, he is not a starter, we had same issue with Hazelton.
I hope Crichton does back up, no way he will play well after 48 hours, considering our team struggles on 5 day turnaround.

We are coming off the bye will be fresh as, we will come out on fire.

We win 24-6
Maybe have a look at the ladder and realise we have lost to the teams coming last and second last.

We can lose any game.

I also worry about these games against the lesser lights. Also wile the bye might suggest that we're rested, it may also mean a slow start and not getting into gear right away. In the earlier games Canterbury were pretty solid, the points did not come until later in the game.

Tiger Shark

Bench
JC had a blinder for the Jets last week according to some Jets supporters.
He was good. Probably our best forward.

Any more off games from any of our props and if he keeps playing well then he needs to come in.

He can replace the likes of Toby, Oregon and Hazelton as he can play big minutes

Eion

First Grade
On Nichos podcast he interviewed Tommy who said he’d had a calf issue for 4 weeks or so. Toms been down a bit the last month so may explain that. Said he’s back at full training now.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Typically I have bad vibes but this one in particular. Might avoid it for my sanity.
“I can’t see how we lose this…..”
This above sentence made me think, maybe a nice night to go out with the lovely wife.
Like a West Tigers supporter I know, only watches the replays if he has too. He admitted last Sunday night was the first time since our dusting