What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Chads Cows

imasharkie

Coach
Need this one merkins.
Show Chadley and those hick Cows supporters who's the boss team here.

Lets gooooooooooo
Geez I gotta horrible feeling about this game. Why is it the Cows always cause us misery.
C'mon Sharkies give their supporters the feeling I always feel.
My niece lives in Townsville and is a massive Cows supporter, thank god her hubby is a longtime Sharks supporter.

bluefox68

Staff member
Lazy commentator spoiler alert:

“Okay - this is a battle of the halves - Chad Townsend has been great for the Cowboys - just what the young players need - an old hand to steady the ship. On the other side, we have the Dally M winner, Nicho Hynes, who came out of a very successful Storm system and has been great for the Sharks… Whoever plays better tonight will have taken their side a lot closer to a 2023 finals berth.”

Cliche alert.

Quigs

Immortal
I am a very worried old age pensioner. What if Chadley decides that his only way to neutralize Nicho is to pull out the old 'Ponga Tackle" move.

Poor Nicho won't know what hit him.

DJDL

Bench
Geez I gotta horrible feeling about this game. Why is it the Cows always cause us misery.
C'mon Sharkies give their supporters the feeling I always feel.
My niece lives in Townsville and is a massive Cows supporter, thank god her hubby is a longtime Sharks supporter.

Dunno about 'always cause us misery'.
According to NRL360 last night the semi loss last year was the only time they've beaten us in the last 10 games.

Prior to that is probably a different story though.

Big Bloke

Juniors
I have double booked myself for tonight. I have a local cricket club committing meeting on tonight at 7.30pm. Bugger. Might be a blessing in disguise if what I think is going to happen, happens.

According to NRL360 last night the semi loss last year was the only time they've beaten us in the last 10 games.

Good point. And I hope Connor Tracey remembers his sin binning late in that game.

imasharkie

Coach

Haha you're right DJ but they always make me feel like we'll lose.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I think Tricky will own the Chad. They will be on the same side.

Wade, Sifa and Ronnie all to own the Chad.

But it starts will Brailey and holding the pil.

fizman

Bench
If our Forwards can take care of business up front, our Backs will manage the chip kicks to the corner.

Here is a prediction: Our Ex Little Man loves to fire up against his old Club - I am tipping the North Queensland Cowboys Halfback to spend 10 minutes in the bin tonight. To celebrate, I will be having a Pizza League Pizza from Yarrawarrah.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
PENDING
3h17/08/23

SAME GAME MULTI (6 LEGS)North Queensland Cowboys Vs Cronulla Sharks
Thursday, 17 Aug 7:50pm
$10.00
$45,020.29

WADE GRAHAM (CRONULLA SHARKS) (ANYTIME TRY SCORER)

BRADEN HAMLIN-UELE (CRONULLA SHARKS) (ANYTIME TRY SCORER)

BRAYDON TRINDALL (CRONULLA SHARKS) (ANYTIME TRY SCORER)

CRONULLA SHARKS (MATCH BETTING)

SIOSIFA TALAKAI (CRONULLA SHARKS) (ANYTIME TRY SCORER)

RONALDO MULITALO (CRONULLA SHARKS) (ANYTIME TRY SCORER)

Quigs

Immortal
Are we playing tonight or what. This thread is as silent as a mums fart.

Lift your game heathens.

I am off to 'me corporate box at old mates place. See you all on the flip side.

I've got a good feeling about this one. All digits are crossed.