What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs cowboys, can we finally win a finals match with fitz in charge and how will nicho go and will our forwards aim up and do their job

Quicksilver

Bench
That Cotter bloke has quite a respectable hairdo when the mop at the back blends into the sponsorship behind him in the presser.

Quite a neat little comb across

Quigs

Immortal
f**k me I even had the Broncos fans (who now of course are all Cowbkys fans) trying to talk shit. Now they will jump to the Storm because their brains somehow still think Melbourne is in QLD.
Mate they are dumb 'Frenzies' but you have got to love 'em.

They do have special needs and next year will be 19 years since the Donks won. Seeing all those poor kiddies wearing donks jerseys and trying to be like Reece or Staggs, well you'd be a cruel heartless bastard if you didn't have a bit of sympathy towards them.

ragzouken

Juniors
I dunno I reckon the last time I seen sharks win live it was ps4 era. They played well tonight we flogged em Klein kept them in the game was good to see they work hard for each other they stayed I. Their huddle for quiet a while, now the monkeys gone who the f**k knows great night out at the footy

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I get the passion of being a Sharks fan but some of you guys were off your tits this week in death riding the team... predominantly Nicho and even Fitz. Thanks to the pigs having a dig and some Tricky magic we now get that free shot at the Pennies and are one game from the big dance. A few of you should be giving yourselves uppercuts....

ragzouken

Juniors
f**king where you at merkins, they have rep players everywhere and still couldn’t get it done we were bashed all week still got it done