What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Dolph Fins

bubs

Juniors
After bouncing back against those miserable Ponies last week in QLD, The Mighty Sharks are equal first again, with a spare BYE in hand.
This week, it's the Fake Fins, who are not too bad under Uncle Wayne.
Will the Mighties do the correct thing, win and send them back to the John West Tuna nets, or will it be 0-2 for the good guys vs the newest NRL franchise.

LETS Go Sharkies.

TIP.

Pfaaarrrk the Dargons.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
The optimism from last weeks win should follow on to this week, but I’m a bit worried about this one. They’re a good team with a lot of points in them. We really need to be on our game tonight

bluefox68

Staff member
Love the commitment, bubs!
12:01 am!!!
The post is quite lengthy, which indicates that you probably compiled it prior to midnight, then posted at 12:01, so DOUBLE POINTS!!!!

The question now becomes, is 12:00 the start of a new day? I would suggest ‘YES’, as the last second of the previous day would expire as the clock struck 12…

So, there IS room for improvement…!

Love the commitment, bubs!
12:01 am!!!
The post is quite lengthy, which indicates that you probably compiled it prior to midnight, then posted at 12:01, so DOUBLE POINTS!!!!

The question now becomes, is 12:00 the start of a new day? I would suggest ‘YES’, as the last second of the previous day would expire as the clock struck 12…

So, there IS room for improvement…!
Is this the height of Nerdsville?? haha

After bouncing back against those miserable Ponies last week in QLD, The Mighty Sharks are equal first again, with a spare BYE in hand.
This week, it's the Fake Fins, who are not too bad under Uncle Wayne.
Will the Mighties do the correct thing, win and send them back to the John West Tuna nets, or will it be 0-2 for the good guys vs the newest NRL franchise.

LETS Go Sharkies.

TIP.

Pfaaarrrk the Dargons.
You have gone to a new level.
I know everyone is waiting for me or BlueFox68 to put the Jonah on us lol..for that the fake phines 16-8.
Hope that keeps everyone happy

Big Bloke

Juniors
Even though we won last week, I am looking for more improvement tonight. Don't want to be behind at half time, I am looking for us to take it to their forward pack and not give any of their backline a sniff of a chance.

Trindall will be better for the run now after 2 games back and hopefully Nicho will be in for a good performance after an 8 day break.

I'll be out at Shark Park in the cold tonight - it will be f**king freezing, hopefully our boys will be much warmer out on the paddock!

grozzy

Juniors
If we are back to our best, we wll keep the opposition scoreless in the second half again. That's my new yardstick.

There is a lot of pressure of the Dolphins

* They had bye last round
* Coming off 2 losses in a row
* If they lose tonight teams directly below them either have the bye or play teams lower, they could drop to 8th
* They have the Storm next
* They would be thinking how they dropped off this time last year
* There bad record outside of qld

I am heading south straight after work, stopping at the Hairyman Brewery on the way for reinforcements. I feel we will win a close high scoring game.

chewsta

First Grade
I agree Oz, Fitz will be reminding the boys about their last home game flogging by the Panthers and they will be frothing to deliver tonight.

Sharks to put on a masterclass. 13+ EASY.

Latest posts