What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Dolph Fins

fizman

Bench
When you know, you know.

I hope some of you took the $3.20, it infuriates me because I knew this was going to happen.

Matt reeked

Juniors
I’ll take a loss, but the way this played out was terrible.
I agree on Nico. We ain’t winning the whole damn thing with him at the helm.
Mentally he ain’t up to it.
Okay could be emotion talking or just that I’ve got to be up at 445am tomorrow for work.
I said this months ago in the origin thread , we arnt winning anything with him as our 7 . Kicking game woefull again , defence is under 7s , can’t count numbers . It stands out like dogs balls . He’s not a 7 .

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I’m annoyed

We take the lead and were all over them, we had all the momentum and they looked shot. A shit tackle read, then a skip and a hop and a bunch of lazy grabbing tackles for the Hammer to dance his way to a try and then we just completely turn off. 1 momentum shift and we crumbled.

Lucky for us we can stew on this loss for the next 2 weeks!

bluefox68

Staff member
The last 5 minutes of this game felt like the Finals loss to the Cowboys as well as last year’s finals loss to the Roosters.
We should’ve won, but we stuffed it up.
Get used to this, lads, this is what our second finals game is going to feel like - it won’t matter WHO we play…

jc155776

Coach
I’m annoyed

We take the lead and were all over them, we had all the momentum and they looked shot. A shit tackle read, then a skip and a hop and a bunch of lazy grabbing tackles for the Hammer to dance his way to a try and then we just completely turn off. 1 momentum shift and we crumbled.

Lucky for us we can stew on this loss for the next 2 weeks!
Yep the fact that we don’t look like firing a shot after that until the last play of the game made me think this team has demons still and just love running downhill when things go there way.