What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Dolph Fins

SharkShocked

Bench
Katoa put the ball down Nicho looked at the time straight away. Shit himself at the same time. I’m being harsh but I’m f**king angry.
I did see him glance left. Was he looking at the big screen / time?

Watching it I was hoping Katoa hit Ramien on the inside for the easier shot.

Pretty unfair to judge the game on a kick we were 22-0 down against a team off the bye, we lost the game when nicho went short to nikora and he dropped it, was a shit play.

we had no energy in the first 20
The first 20mins was an ambush Being down 22 nil is a bridge too far Nicho left his worst kick until the important one!

Quigs

Immortal
In the perfect world Katoa could of passed inside to the two players backing up - then under the post it be. But that in itself was a bit out of the ordinary. I mean having some player/s backing up during a game.

Gawd we are so predictable.

It gets a bit painful.

Reactions: PJ

Quigs

Immortal
And mad ass farcan Ronnie running around like a headless chook while holding the pill in the palm of his swinging right hand doesn't help either.

Cost us dearly in the first half.

His error with Hynes playing the short ball cost us the game . But yeh apart from that played well .
Only having seen it once, I don't even think they showed a replay it looked like he was running a decoy and it had opened up on the right. Could be wrong but that was all on hynes for me.

How's trindall cutting out ramien when he would have strolled over too.

Craigshark

First Grade
Two losses at home.. f**k seriously.

Didn’t deserve it, then had it won and then totally blew it. The last 5-10 minutes was torture. We had nothing until the final play.

SharkShocked

Bench
And mad ass farcan Ronnie running around like a headless chook while holding the pill in the palm of his swinging right hand doesn't help either.

Cost us dearly in the first half.

Always looking for a fast play the ball. Risk v Reward. Sometimes he gets burnt. Tonight he did.

sladden road

Juniors
Hynes aint hitting the ball up off kicks 15-20 times a game, no chance he ever goes back to fullback

IMO he is a footballer and primarily a fullback.
Look at the team with Ale and Roadside , then with Nico.
Tell me Nico at 7 is better.
It’s not, it should be coming clear soon.
Ale is our f**king guy.
What’s the word for a sacred cow in shire speak

Nico.

Big balls but Will has to go and Nico to 1, DA 6, Tricky 7.

must be the mushies…I can see only one way out out of 14 million that we win, Iron Nico needs to die.

Latest posts