What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Dolph Fins

shaggs

Coach
Talakai was dogshiiit , and people think he’s an origin chance ?? Laughable
I was thinking the same. He wasn’t used well. Didn’t look interested
Could. Have used his runs when Kennedy let the ball bounce hoping it would go dead

blue bags

First Grade
Needs the kick chase defence to be compressed. Like a wall. Hammer would be smashed in 10 metres Line

Needs the kick chase defence to be compressed. Like a wall. Hammer would be smashed in 10 metres Line
I think it was jesse colquhoun did similar to ponga last year and caused the line not to be straight chasing similar to that, if trindall makes the tackle it looks great but alas he didn't and yet again it's deja-vu.

Matt reeked

Juniors
I was thinking the same. He wasn’t used well. Didn’t look interested
Could. Have used his runs when Kennedy let the ball bounce hoping it would go dead
So many things wrong with this team , nothing going to change for a few years either .

fizman

Bench
There is a genuine inconsistency week to week, but I am gravely concerned for Nicho and the mental anguish of the last 12 months - he’s cooked.

I don’t know if the Nicho hype is having a direct impact on team moral, but something has to change.

can’t wait to see the press conference.

SharkShocked

Bench
They’ve relied on Talakai to be the hulk getting out of their own end for the best part of 2 years.

Now depending on Hunt to provide the power.

How about we get a quality team performance.

to_ddeath

Coach
Thanks again tipping comp ruiners, for about the 4th week running now…in particular Choko Vines.

‘Phins & Flans Up Mofos…

There is a genuine inconsistency week to week, but I am gravely concerned for Nicho and the mental anguish of the last 12 months - he’s cooked.

I don’t know if the Nicho hype is having a direct impact on team moral, but something has to change.

can’t wait to see the press conference.
Picture that 6 foot putt you're standing over and you know there is absolutely no way it's going in. You just know. That's what it looks like at the moment for him except the stakes are a million times higher.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Katoa put the ball down Nicho looked at the time straight away. Shit himself at the same time. I’m being harsh but I’m f**king angry.